Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys dried up?

i didn't too awful bad yesterday - i managed to get 4 out of the 7 i tried. today i got a ds and a sm so 2 is better than nothing. guess i am a little bit spoiled as getting surveys is usually quite easy for me. let's all just wish that someone would sprinkle a little survey pixie dust our way and surveys will become more plentiful again. i hope you are able to get more surveys today and i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I haven't been able to get into a single DS at all the last 2 days, no SSI the last 2 days, and only maybe 3-4 since Dec. 24. no MV.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-02-2011 at 12:24 PM.

i got a DS and SH yesterday, and a DS today. not really feeling the survey thing right now-my mentally ill mother is in the midst of another breakdown and has been at my house since friday afternoon. thank God her doctor will be back in the office tomorrow. i'm ready for a breakdown myself.
    i wish i had some survey pixie dust for y'all.

iluvamystery-i am so sorry to hear about your mother. here's some hugs to help you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    iluvamystery-i am so sorry to hear about your mother. here's some hugs to help you feel better.
    thank you so much, marcy i really appreciate that. she seems a little better today, somewhat less confused. my grandmother wants to come get her to stay at her house until tuesday morning, but mom doesn't want to go-they don't get along very well. i wish i could convince her to go, though, because i REALLY need a break. my daughter's been hiding in her room since friday afternoon, and i don't blame her, i wish i could join her, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    thank you so much, marcy i really appreciate that. she seems a little better today, somewhat less confused. my grandmother wants to come get her to stay at her house until tuesday morning, but mom doesn't want to go-they don't get along very well. i wish i could convince her to go, though, because i REALLY need a break. my daughter's been hiding in her room since friday afternoon, and i don't blame her, i wish i could join her, lol.
    Good luck with your Mom.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Good luck with your Mom.
    thanks, sammie she actually went home with my grandmother for the night, or maybe 2. i was just thinking maybe i should try for another survey

Since Friday I have only gotten 3 total surveys this is the slowest weekend in a long time, I dont even remember the last time getting an SSI...sometime last week.

mellyme1261-i can totally relate and i feel your pain. i haven't gotten an ssi since friday or a mv since thursday. i have tried all 6 surveys today and managed to get 2 - a ds and a sm. i am thankful for the surveys i have gotten this weekend but it has been slow going. here's hoping that all 6 survey companies add some new surveys tomorrow.

I got a SH today and am thankful for that, denied at all the other sites. I think Monday will be a great survey day, at least I hope so.
    Sammielynn