Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Big disney cash out...

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We will definitely continue the $500 cashout. They will particularly come in handy for people who are saving up to use their credits toward a package or a cruise.

Well, I won't cashout this time. I'll wait for the next time. More Disney money!!

There is a cashout before Oct, right? Wow! I gotta get moving on my balance
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmmm.... a $500, huh? Oh, more choices! I finally convinced myself that I should cash out for disney, even though we don't have a trip planned. Now, do I cash out now or save for a $500? Oh, Tricia, you are making this so hard, lol!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We will definitely continue the $500 cashout. They will particularly come in handy for people who are saving up to use their credits toward a package or a cruise.

woohoo that is something i am saving toward now... i wont be able to cash out this time around, but hopefully next cash out I can!!!!

Hmmm.. I actually have enough for $500. Looks like I'll be cashing out on Wednesday! I can't believe I have this much, but I'm excited!! It will come in handy in October!!

Can't wait to see all of the amounts needed for the gift cards this time around!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Any idea how soon the next cash out might be? We are leaving May 22nd. I would like to just save for the $500, however, I am afraid it will be too late for my trip. I know, you give us a little, okay, alot, of information and we always want MORE. I think that might be an addiction. Always wanting more and more and more...

We leave on May 23rd for Disney and I would LOVE the same information. I know just be patient but it is not my strong suit!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Any idea how soon the next cash out might be? We are leaving May 22nd. I would like to just save for the $500, however, I am afraid it will be too late for my trip. I know, you give us a little, okay, alot, of information and we always want MORE. I think that might be an addiction. Always wanting more and more and more...

lol, i was thinking the same thing, but i wasnt going to ask... i have a while we are not going until sep or oct.

i believe they do the big cash out three times a year...i could be totally wrong though. I do know this will be the second one for me.

Rumor has it that there will be another Disney cashout around spring break...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have about $270 (including pendings). I wonder if I should wait and cashout when I have $500 since it sounds like this will be an ongoing option. Ooooo...decisions, decisions.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    We leave on May 23rd for Disney and I would LOVE the same information. I know just be patient but it is not my strong suit!
    This will be my 17th trip, I think, and this will be the first time that people I know, or "know" will be there. Several people, at the hospital, are planning to go the same time. School gets out the 21st. Whenever I cash out, SR will be playing a nice part in our fun.

I am going to clean NOW. No hitting "new posts" for at least 30-45 minutes.