Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Big disney cash out...

I received mine on Saturday! Thanks SR!

Anything coming up again? I didn;t think we'd be going for a while and now we are booked for Sept!!!! I'm sre they'll be something before then...right?
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Anything coming up again? I didn;t think we'd be going for a while and now we are booked for Sept!!!! I'm sre they'll be something before then...right?
    I'm sure there will be one again it just won't be this month for sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia...........

I know that you don't give out dates of when you send disney GC/dollars......I understand that would be too crazy for you, but I have a quick question.......I did order some gift cards and was going to cash out for one more......do you think I have time to do that to add to my mailing or is it too late? If it is too late, I will just hold off........I would need it by 3/27 for my trip on 3/28........thanks Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would say that you wouldn't get it on time. You have to take into account that we have Easter holiday in there. I think you would be cutting it too close and I wouldn't try it. I am sure if Tricia thinks she can get it there sooner she will post for you to go ahead and cashout otherwise I would say No.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Tricia...........

I know that you don't give out dates of when you send disney GC/dollars......I understand that would be too crazy for you, but I have a quick question.......I did order some gift cards and was going to cash out for one more......do you think I have time to do that to add to my mailing or is it too late? If it is too late, I will just hold off........I would need it by 3/27 for my trip on 3/28........thanks Pamela
    Since our cashout policy says 2-4 weeks, I wouldn't chance it either. Sometimes there are things going on and it can take closer to the 4 weeks, and like Janet said, with Easter and all, that may extend the time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.