Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Big disney cash out...

I'll be lucky if I make it to $50

I have enough for the 200 dollar one, and I should be able to get a 50 also. I am really looking forward to this as I have been waiting and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    May seem small compared to some of the other larger cash outs...but hey-- it's a $50 FREE gift card and ya gotta love FREE!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    You can do it!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    I have enough for a $200 card and a $50, but I'm so torn if I should cash out for disney or not since we don't know when we are going back! I know I could always save it for next year if we decide to go somewhere else this year but I could also use the money for something else. Oh, decisions, decisions....
    I'm with you. I signed up in Aug, went to WDW in Nov and was able to cashout for $300 in october, which was great. Right before we left for Disney I did $50 in TRU and had a lot of credits rolling in, inbetween Thanksgiving and middle of December I cashout 3 more times for $50 Target cards. Heck that was extra xmas money!

Now the decision is tough. this cashout I'll only have enough for $50 maybe $100 depending on when it is. No biggy I can wait until the next one. BUT we don't have any plans to go in the next year maybe two. It would be at least 2 yrs possibly 3 before we go back. So now my dilema is do I save and cashout at the big Disney cashouts and hold onto to see how much I can save to pay for a trip when we do go, OR do I just hold onto them save and cashout for bday's and xmas???????

I'm leaning closer to just keep saving for Disney and maybe if I save enough we can go in 2 yrs vs 3, but to not have all that extra $ when doing shopping... ARG!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'll be able to cash out for the $200...and we all know what that means.....Disney package deposit!! Ha!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I'll be able to cash out for the $200...and we all know what that means.....Disney package deposit!! Ha!!

So healous. I am at 164.00. Not sure I can get to 188. We'll see. So glad you can though. That fun birthday trip gets started for you
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm excited for the cashout... I'm thinking I must have done lots of shopping and surveys waiting for this baby to make her appearance . DH said I should cash out for Target GC's, but I'm stingy with my SR money. I like to use it all for Disney to pay for food and souvies! I'm hoping I can pay for one of our annual passes as well- that would be nice! Our trip is in October so I have a little time to save up! Trying to convince DH we need to go in December for a short trip too, but not so sure how effective it has been yet. Although DS3 has been saying just about daily "We need to go to Disney"!

It's exciting seeing how much everyone is planning to cash out for! Can't wait for the big day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky and disney girl - I vote for you to save for Disney! At least that is what I ALWAYS do! We go every 2 years. (Of course this year is an exception as DD and I are taking a trip without the boys). But I am hoping by July of 2009 when we go as a family, that my trip will be almost all paid for. Right now I have almost $700 saved for it and I started saving in mid July. Mostly from SR, but some from some gift cards that were given to me. (My friends know my obsession!)

DH mentioned yesterday that maybe I should cash out for some other gift cards to buy some other things....I gasped! This is my Disney savings fund! He just smiled. He was teasing. He is also hoping that I save a lot for our trip in 1 1/2 years. I started using SR for my Disney trips, and I will continue!

Good luck on saving guys!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'm with you. I signed up in Aug, went to WDW in Nov and was able to cashout for $300 in october, which was great. Right before we left for Disney I did $50 in TRU and had a lot of credits rolling in, inbetween Thanksgiving and middle of December I cashout 3 more times for $50 Target cards. Heck that was extra xmas money!

Now the decision is tough. this cashout I'll only have enough for $50 maybe $100 depending on when it is. No biggy I can wait until the next one. BUT we don't have any plans to go in the next year maybe two. It would be at least 2 yrs possibly 3 before we go back. So now my dilema is do I save and cashout at the big Disney cashouts and hold onto to see how much I can save to pay for a trip when we do go, OR do I just hold onto them save and cashout for bday's and xmas???????

I'm leaning closer to just keep saving for Disney and maybe if I save enough we can go in 2 yrs vs 3, but to not have all that extra $ when doing shopping... ARG!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    askomsky and disney girl - I vote for you to save for Disney! At least that is what I ALWAYS do! We go every 2 years. (Of course this year is an exception as DD and I are taking a trip without the boys). But I am hoping by July of 2009 when we go as a family, that my trip will be almost all paid for. Right now I have almost $700 saved for it and I started saving in mid July. Mostly from SR, but some from some gift cards that were given to me. (My friends know my obsession!)

DH mentioned yesterday that maybe I should cash out for some other gift cards to buy some other things....I gasped! This is my Disney savings fund! He just smiled. He was teasing. He is also hoping that I save a lot for our trip in 1 1/2 years. I started using SR for my Disney trips, and I will continue!

Good luck on saving guys!
    when I started SR I cashed out for store cards, primarily Kohls, because we shop there so much, and it was great, but after about $200 or so, I decided to only cash out for Disney cards, and it has worked to my benefit, as we were able to go this past summer when we didn't expect to be able to.

I will not be cashing out this time around, but I wil keep saving up for the next big cashout. We have no Disney plans (unfortunately), but next time we go we have already decided that we want to get non0expiring plus hopper tickets, so we can use them for a minimum of two trips. We are hoping to be able to fund as much of that as possible through SR. So far I have $150 saved, but at least its a start!
    Sunshine Rewards