Thread: ? about photo offers

Default ? about photo offers

Would it be considered fraud if you split up your photo developing between Clark, York, and Snapfish in order to maximize your rewards? i.e.--become a new member of Clark and York and get the $4 for becoming a new member from each company? I have been just sending the photos I need to the local drug store, and would like to get the photos off my hard drive and scrapbooked! I have a ton of photos to be developed from our Disney Trip from 2006, weddings, and graduation!! I don't want to do anything that would be considered fraud and cause hassle for Trisha! THANKS!!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Assuming you don't have accounts at any of the places, I wouldn't think it would be fraud. I tried out all of them a few months ago except Shutterfly because I already had an account w/them.

I didn't think it was fraud because it's a good way to test all the different options & their printing!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

That was exactly my line of thinking also. I have heard great things about 2 of the companies, thought it was a great way to try them out. I have LITERALLY hundreds of pictures to be developed, some of which date back to my 20th Anniversary Cruise in 2005!! My husband is still asking where the photos are!!! I know I can count on my SR friends!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2yearplan View Post
    and would like to get the photos off my hard drive and scrapbooked! I have a ton of photos THANKS!!!
    I just told my husband last night, I really need to get photos scrapped! I am so behind!! I can't believe that I was all caught up about two years ago and now I've let them pile back up. Now, I can't stay off of SR long enough to get anything done! However, my goal for 2008 is to get all caught up again. Good luck to you!!
    Sunshine Rewards

are the credits for becoming a new member consider shopping credits or a offers
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by crazylove1228 View Post
    are the credits for becoming a new member consider shopping credits or a offers

I believe one of them(York photo) is an offer and the rest are shopping credits.

I don't know about others but I have found it very difficult to recieve credit from Snapfish. I was using them long before I found sunshine rewards. Originally they did not let us know that prepaid prints are not included (Trish learned this after I filed 2 different trouble tickets on 2 different orders) and then I ordered our Christmas cards through the link and never received credit for those either. I love snapfish and have recommended it to many people - but I wouldn't recommend them for the credits here.
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is perfectly fine to try any and all of the photo merchants for credits. Just make sure you read the terms of each one carefully. I beleive they all require that you purchase above the free prints they give you. I would order just above the free prints for each one and then save the rest and use those on one of the ones that offer shopping rewards for orders. That way you can maximize your rewards.
    Sunshine Rewards