Thread: TT Question....

Default TT Question....

I filed a TT on 11/22/2010 for a purchase made on 11/15/2010 and there has been no activity on it since 12/4/2010. At what point should I give up on it? It would be an $8 credit if it ever comes through so I really don't want to give up hope. I'm not too familiar with the whole TT process since my big purchases usually credit within 2 days.

TIA!

i've got a long one like that that I am waiting on to. Last update was it was sent to the vendor, so I"m assuming the vendor is being stubborn and won't do anything about it. I'm really bummed about it too as it was also a big one, PLUS an offer the vendor promoted big time and I wouldn't have done it without the SR credit.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'd bought my Norton 360 from Symantec. It was $79.99 but their website (not an e-mail) had a "special offer" section where I paid the full price, but they sent me a $40 Visa gift card as a "rebate". Would that disqualify me from a credit? It was on their site and I didn't need a special code. I'm just curious if that was it because I use SR to renew my Norton 360 every year and I have always received credit very quickly.

We've had to file disputes on a LOT of Symantec credits, but it does seem like we have eventually gotten almost all of them. A lot of merchants only review disputes once a month or every other month though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've had to file disputes on a LOT of Symantec credits, but it does seem like we have eventually gotten almost all of them. A lot of merchants only review disputes once a month or every other month though.
    THAT is excellent to hear!!

I won't give up hope yet then.

Sorry, one more question...

*When* (not *if*, I'm being optimistic) it comes through, will it be a "pending" credit? I guess I am wondering where to be on the look out for it.

Default YIPPEEEE!!!!!

What a wonderful surprise to find this morning!!!

#2110186 Shopping: Order NP17683857 Symantec 8.00 Credits 01/25/2011 Paid

Thanks, Tricia!!!