Thread: Earth Quake

Default Earth Quake

I know this doesn't belong here,
    but Tricia did you feel the Earth Quake this morning.
    We felt it way up Wisconsin.
    We were walking out the door to work this morning and it sounded like a low rumble. We thought it was the train.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We did! I was on the couch working. Kevin went up to tell Cassie good-bye before he left for work. She was just climbing off of the top bunk of her brand new bunk bed when it happened! I yelled upstairs because I thought that she must have fallen or something and shook the house. LOL It was very short but definitely noticeable! I think it was only about 30 miles from me?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It woke me up from a snooze sleep. Also heard something rattle on my night stand, but I wasn't positive what it was until I heard it on the radio on the way into work. It was much shorter and lighter than the one about three years ago. Still, I'm so excited I felt it since it's fairly rare here!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We did! I was on the couch working. Kevin went up to tell Cassie good-bye before he left for work. She was just climbing off of the top bunk of her brand new bunk bed when it happened! I yelled upstairs because I thought that she must have fallen or something and shook the house. LOL It was very short but definitely noticeable! I think it was only about 30 miles from me?
    That is too funny! I should be embarrassed to admit this, but after I wondered if it was an earthquake, I then wondered if maybe a big meteor had fallen nearby Maybe I need to watch less Meteorite Men!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    That is too funny! I should be embarrassed to admit this, but after I wondered if it was an earthquake, I then wondered if maybe a big meteor had fallen nearby Maybe I need to watch less Meteorite Men!
    My second thought was that a truck ran into our house. LOL Now, we live at the end of a cul de sac in the suburbs. With no neighbors. And it is not trash day. I have no idea why I thought that a big truck might have somehow run into our house!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I didn't feel anything up here, but I felt the last one. The kids and I were driving to the post office, yes...at 8am.....so we didn't feel it. But the last one I was still in bed and it woke me up.....I remember thinking it couldn't be an earthquake as we don't have earthquakes in Indiana, only Tornados.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards