Since free dining has been aniticipated the last 2 years...everyone waiting & then on the phone IMMEDIATELY when announced...I'd suggest calling the FIRST day it is available to you and be prepared (& ok with) having a 2nd or 3rd choice hotel or dates. (OR have a TA call/book it for you. Leaves you free of the 2 hour phone wait aggrivation??)

There are only so many rooms allotted for each discount (x # of rooms for free dining, x # of rooms for AAA disct, etc), so while online it may show there is King room available for POFQ, there may not be a King room on the AAA discount or free dining. Does that make sense? That's the issue we ran into last year. Wanted a king room at CSR & never could get it. (Although that may be more because it's convention hotel not because of free dining....although we did try for POFQ but I digress.)

I think you're good to go if you're on the disboards, looking at Mousesavers & AllEars...btw...I LOVE all ears for menus & the photos of the resorts!! AWESOME!!

And my personal opinion is that they will offer free dining again this year. They offered the bounceback again this year for it & I just think they'll do it again....just remember the dining plan has changed for 2008 so you'll have to pay out of pocket for your tips, so while it's still a great deal, it may not be as convenient as it once was. (Although we always tipped more than the 15-17% Disney automatically included.)

Have fun!! Do you know where you want to stay???