Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DotPhoto Help?

Default DotPhoto Help?

I joined DotPhoto thru the link on the shopping page and I'm trying to place an order with the 50 free prints but the coupon that's in my cart is not taking the $5.00 off the cost when I click "apply".

Has anyone done this offer yet and gotten it to work? I don't want to go thru with putting my CC in if I'm also going to be charged for 50 prints when they're supposed to be free. Thanks for any help.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm hopefully tricia or cindy will pop in soon and help you out. The only thing I can come up with is that they don't allow stackable codes but that might not be a true statement.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was assuming that the coupon code that's in my cart is supposed to be for the 50 free prints. I didn't put it there, it just showed up when I checked my cart after placing the prints in it.

I signed up for dotphoto 48+ hours ago or so. I ordered the 50 free prints + 78 more that I paid for. Just wondering if anyone is seeing any credits for this one somewhere Tricia said she was a little nervous about this company. the other thing I am a little leary of, and therefore worrying about credits, is that there was NO confirmation email sent to me, yet I can sign into dotphoto and see my order pending.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did dotphoto yesterday and recieved my shipping confirmation today. I haven't seen any credits yet but not too worried about it. I wanted to also note that the 5.00 off did show up in my cart automatically when I clicked on the link on SR. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

I only did the 50 free prints coupon, did not do $5 off coupon (although 50 free prints = $5 if that's what you mean! )
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I signed up for dotphoto 48+ hours ago or so. I ordered the 50 free prints + 78 more that I paid for. Just wondering if anyone is seeing any credits for this one somewhere Tricia said she was a little nervous about this company. the other thing I am a little leary of, and therefore worrying about credits, is that there was NO confirmation email sent to me, yet I can sign into dotphoto and see my order pending.
    Not sure about the credits from SR but they are usually pretty good about confirmation emails etc. I've never had a problem when ordering from them.
    The week before xmas I think it was the 17th I placed an order of 800+ from our Disney trip and had them by Thursday that week.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My husband said that mine came today. I did get my credit too. I got it on the 31st of december. It was a 1 day turn around.

Kim

Default Price Increase Already

I got all of my photos uploaded and in the cart a few days ago for a total of 75 pictures (50 of which were free.) However, when I went back in today to order, the price had increased from .10 to .12 each. So I received $6.00 off instead of $5.00. I was bummed at the price increase already, but I ordered them anyways. Now, hopefully the credit will come through!

This is just too weird. I can see in my account history my order shipped on 1/2/2008. But NO emails and NO credit pending. What to do???
    Sunshine RewardsRobin