Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DotPhoto Help?

For those of you that have received your prints...what is the quality? I really like Shutterfly and am nervous about getting my pics at a new place...are they comperable? Thanks...

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    For those of you that have received your prints...what is the quality? I really like Shutterfly and am nervous about getting my pics at a new place...are they comperable? Thanks...
    OUTSTANDING!!!! Dotphoto is a fuji company, I feel their prints are better then anyone elses. Fuji doesn't make great cameras but I don't think anyone can compare their print quality.
    Their the only ones I really order from and on the other hand I'm nervous to see how shutterfly and clark is going to come out...

I'll be curious to hear how you like it.

dotphoto is nice bc I rename all my pics so I know which child, which year etc and they also print that on hte back of every picture.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    This is just too weird. I can see in my account history my order shipped on 1/2/2008. But NO emails and NO credit pending. What to do???
    The only thing I can think of is if you accidently mis-typed your email address.
    I did this back in December with Radio Shack on an online order to pick up in the store. I realized it as soon as I hit enter but nothing I could do about it.
    I had to call them to get it changed, I either put in an extra letter or typed it to fast and switched two around, so I wasn't getting any confirmations, shipping notices etc. I've always gotten order conf. and shipping conf from dotphoto so that's the only thing I can think of??
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    OUTSTANDING!!!! Dotphoto is a fuji company, I feel their prints are better then anyone elses. Fuji doesn't make great cameras but I don't think anyone can compare their print quality.
    Their the only ones I really order from and on the other hand I'm nervous to see how shutterfly and clark is going to come out...

I'll be curious to hear how you like it.

dotphoto is nice bc I rename all my pics so I know which child, which year etc and they also print that on hte back of every picture.

HTH!
    April
    I absolutely agree. I love Dotphoto and will not use anyone else. I do want to try shutterfly I just haven't gotten around to it. I hope you like them.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is just too weird. I can see in my account history my order shipped on 1/2/2008. But NO emails and NO credit pending. What to do???
    I would just double check with dotphoto about your email address to ensure its correct and also your spam folder just in case.

As far as the credits go I would not worry as it seems like you just ordered from them this week and they are probably a manual credit. With everything going on around here and the craziness that the end of the year created I'm sure Tricia is back on the sunday manual uploading of credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    The only thing I can think of is if you accidently mis-typed your email address.
    I did this back in December with Radio Shack on an online order to pick up in the store. I realized it as soon as I hit enter but nothing I could do about it.
    I had to call them to get it changed, I either put in an extra letter or typed it to fast and switched two around, so I wasn't getting any confirmations, shipping notices etc. I've always gotten order conf. and shipping conf from dotphoto so that's the only thing I can think of??
    I double checked 'my account' on dot photo and my spam folder (which I rarely get anything in with comcast) and the email is correct in the account, and nothing in my spam folder. So darn weird. I'm not too concerned about not seeing the credit yet, as I know it's only been 3 or 4 days (I think I ordered 12/31). I'm just concerned that if doesn't come in, I have no confirmation email to file a TT with.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

FWIW, I ordered on 1/1 and it shipped on 1/2 and I haven't recieved credit either. I wouldn't worry much until credits show up for shopping on Sunday. I figured that it wouldn't show up until then since it is considered a shopping credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just wanted to let you know I got my prints from Clark Labs today.
    Their not bad, actually pretty comparable to Kodak's quality of prints.
    But I did hold it up to dotphoto and still no comparison!
    Sunshine Rewards

I double checked 'my account' on dot photo and my spam folder (which I rarely get anything in with comcast) and the email is correct in the account, and nothing in my spam folder. So darn weird. I'm not too concerned about not seeing the credit yet, as I know it's only been 3 or 4 days (I think I ordered 12/31). I'm just concerned that if doesn't come in, I have no confirmation email to file a TT with.
    I'd just shoot them an email and ask for them to send you an order confirm. Just tell them your other one didn't come through and ask for them to resend it. That should do the trick.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I went ahead and ordered, my big question is, I signed up as a new member last night and added my photos, but I didn't place my order until today...will that be a problem????