Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DotPhoto Help?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Ok, I went ahead and ordered, my big question is, I signed up as a new member last night and added my photos, but I didn't place my order until today...will that be a problem????
    Not speaking from expierence but that's what I had to do with Clark and Shutterfly. I signed up on one day but it still recognized me as a new member and it had my free prints in the cart when I finally did load the cart to make a purchase.
    I don't see why it would be since they know it takes time to upload pictures to their website, but again this is just an educated guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Not speaking from expierence but that's what I had to do with Clark and Shutterfly. I signed up on one day but it still recognized me as a new member and it had my free prints in the cart when I finally did load the cart to make a purchase.
    I don't see why it would be since they know it takes time to upload pictures to their website, but again this is just an educated guess.
    Thanks!!!!

By any chance did anyone ever get a credit hold or anything show up for this one yet? Just a lil curious.

V

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    By any chance did anyone ever get a credit hold or anything show up for this one yet? Just a lil curious.

V
    No.... I need to email the company and ask them to resend me my confirmation email so I have it to file a TT later next week (if it doesn't come thru). I have a sinking feeling about this one.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I haven't received my credit either. I have received the pictures though and I ordered on 1/1 so I am going to give 10 -14 days before I file anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my pics too- that part was great. But I really want that credit too.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I placed my orders with Clark on 12/31 and shutterfly on 1/1, already received the pictures but no pending credit. I'm not worried, I figure the holiday threw a lot off, if I don't see it by next Sunday evening/Monday evening then I'll worry more. It really hasn't been all that long. I think we get spoiled by the ones who do credit faster then some.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered mine last week and didn't receive the credit yet either. I was sure hoping it would have shown up this morning!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia do you see anything on these. It seems odd that several of us haven't seen anything yet? Just curious if you were seeing anything from them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Tricia do you see anything on these. It seems odd that several of us haven't seen anything yet? Just curious if you were seeing anything from them.
    I'd like to know too, because I specifically remember Tricia saying on another thread (I think it was "I would like this store added thread") that this company didn't seem to have a good rep of paying out. That's why I was a little hesitant to try it, but since I needed to print up pics anyway, I figured it was worth a try! Hopefully it will all work out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin