Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a new Supermember?

Default Am I a new Supermember?

Sorry if this question's been asked before...I have earned 98.11 for the quarter. But, I have done 23 surveys, so I'm "due" $3.00 bonus that won't get credited until Q1 of 2008? Will this bonus apply for the quarter to put me at Supermember status?

Thanks!
    Jamie
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No you will be short as the bonus will count for next quarter. I would check out the fast crediting offers section and try to make up the difference.
    Sunshine Rewards

ARGH that stinks! OTX is down for maintenance and I can't get a survey to save my life. Crossing my fingers...wish me luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

how odd. I just completed the OTX survey about 2 hours ago.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I'm hoping someone is working on it. Before I got the "OTX is down for maintenance, please try again" message. Just now, I got a bunch of gobbledy gook. Whatever all this means...

Server Error in '/code' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: int surveyId =Int32.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["SurveyID"]);
    Line 21:
    Line 22: RedirectorFactory redirectorFactory = new RedirectorFactory(Request.Form, connectionString, routerUrl, retryInterval, surveyId);
    Line 23: IRedirector redirector = redirectorFactory.GetRedirector();
    Line 24: if (null != redirector)

Source File: f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs Line: 22

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    SurveyRedirection.DataAccess.GetSubmissionDateByEm ailAddress(String emailAddress, Int32 surveyId) +594
    SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory.GetHoursUntilR etry(String connectionString, String emailAddress, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +60
    SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory..ctor(NameValu eCollection formValues, String connectionString, String routerUrl, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +122
    Connector.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs:22
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    how odd. I just completed the OTX survey about 2 hours ago.
    And I finished one up around 1:30 without problem. Got credit too.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Yeah, I'm hoping someone is working on it. Before I got the "OTX is down for maintenance, please try again" message. Just now, I got a bunch of gobbledy gook. Whatever all this means...

Server Error in '/code' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: int surveyId =Int32.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["SurveyID"]);
    Line 21:
    Line 22: RedirectorFactory redirectorFactory = new RedirectorFactory(Request.Form, connectionString, routerUrl, retryInterval, surveyId);
    Line 23: IRedirector redirector = redirectorFactory.GetRedirector();
    Line 24: if (null != redirector)

Source File: f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs Line: 22

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    SurveyRedirection.DataAccess.GetSubmissionDateByEm ailAddress(String emailAddress, Int32 surveyId) +594
    SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory.GetHoursUntilR etry(String connectionString, String emailAddress, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +60
    SurveyRedirection.RedirectorFactory..ctor(NameValu eCollection formValues, String connectionString, String routerUrl, Int32 retryInterval, Int32 surveyId) +122
    Connector.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\inetpub\wwwroot\ampsurveys\code\Connector.aspx. cs:22
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Cal lback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061
    It was working fine earlier but I couldn't qualify, I just tried it again now and I'm getting the same error stuff as you...let's hope they fix it soon!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Hopefully it's being worked on. I'm back to this message:

"The system is undergoing maintenance right now. Please try again later."

I NEED that .80! C'mon OTX!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Hopefully it's being worked on. I'm back to this message:

"The system is undergoing maintenance right now. Please try again later."

I NEED that .80! C'mon OTX!!!

Have you tried the Vista Print offer that credits immediately? I think it's 6.00!!! Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Have you tried the Vista Print offer that credits immediately? I think it's 6.00!!! Good Luck!
    Do I need to give a credit card or buy anything? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards