Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Disney World Trip HELP!

Honestly, I wouldn't let the Pop Warner crowd deter your vacation. We were there Dec 2004, staying at POP. The only time we noticed the kids was at the resort(cheerleaders)...and we spend very little time there. So, they didn't affect us at all. Then we saw them one night at MGM EMH. I think they are too busy with their tournament to be in the park. And probably the only time they are in the parks is at night.

I think either would be a great choice. I don't know when all the Christmas stuff is put out, but I would want to wait until it was all out and not just portions. We just got back from being there the 19th - 30th and it was AWESOME!!! Everyone always talks about how hectic and awful it is between Christmas and New Years and I was almost dreading the end of our trip, but I subscribed to TGM and just used his recommendations and I never really noticed the crowds. We never waited for more than about 20 minutes for any rides the entire time...It was a blast and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to go back during the Christmas break....

I'm trying to crunch numbers and see if I could possibly get us back the week of Thanksgiving this year...Not sure what crowd levels are considered, but we're usually out that entire week so I thought we could head out right after school on Friday, fly down Saturday morning and come home Friday or Saturday....we'll see if that works out. I'm not sure if I can make it work in just 11 months, but if we don't I would have to wait until summer and heat, which we did the first time and I much preferred the December weather to the July weather.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!