Thread: Can't cash out?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Can't cash out?

Last night I cashed out for Paypal and left exactly what I needed for a $50 giftcard in my account. ($50.44). But when I go to cash out for the giftcard, it's not showing that I can redeem for it. Why would that be? I have exactly what I need to do it. I've never seen this before so I'm baffled?

I can only come up with a couple things.

Was your paypal cashout for more than $450? I think you're limited to a maximum of $500 a month in cashouts.

Is the gift card for something besides Disney or Amazon? SR changed it so those two and Paypal are the only cashout options in December.

If it's neither of those, I'm not really sure. Good luck!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

No and no? The paypal cashout was under $100. Was trying to cashout for a Disney card. I knew about the fact that some of the offers I did had no paypal cashout, so I did the paypal cashout first and then tried doing the giftcard second, figuring that way I was safe, kwim? So I'm baffled that the "redeem" button isn't even available to me, even though I have the necessary amt. I do, however, have the $25 button available.

I'm guessing that you are technically half a penny short but it shows 50.44 because it round up. Try once you get one more penny.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm guessing that you are technically half a penny short but it shows 50.44 because it round up. Try once you get one more penny.
    How funny is that. I would have cashed out for 1 cent less on Paypal had I known that. Oh well, thanks for the answer! I'll try to do a survey or offer to bump me up.