Thread: Shutterfly ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Shutterfly ?

Ok so I am a true fan of dotphoto and Kodak, but I figured to start 08 off right I would give the other 3 a try. Never been a member so why not order 100 or so prints from each one to get the bonus $4.

I did clark color labs today, and was going to complete the shutterfly one but then I noticed I can send it to Target and pick it up there instead of paying shipping. Now I know I can get credit from Kodak picking htem up at CVS, difference is Kodak prints and ships to CVS. Shutterfly looks like will send the images to Target to print off.

My question is will I still get the $4 bonus and or credit whatever it is being offered if I go through SR and Shutterfly and have them printed/picked up at Target? Just trying to save on shipping costs. Clark charged me $5 shipping for 100 prints!

Anyone try this before and receive credit?

Thanks!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Based on this thread:
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ght=Shutterfly

Tricia is saying it won't work. I'd pm Kim and see if she ended up doing the Target pick up. I have been reading old threads and seeing that she has been trying to get credit via a TT so it might not work if she did try the Target pick up deal.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Based on this thread:
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ght=Shutterfly

Tricia is saying it won't work. I'd pm Kim and see if she ended up doing the Target pick up. I have been reading old threads and seeing that she has been trying to get credit via a TT so it might not work if she did try the Target pick up deal.
    DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head..... I even replied to that post, not to long ago.... UGH! Totally forgot about the thread, and if I wasn't acting lazy could have searched on it myself.....

Thanks for reminding me... I'll just order them and have them shipped.

Man ever since we left for Disney and came back to swing into xmas I have not been on top of things as I ususally have. Hopefully things slow down in 08!

April
    Sunshine Rewards