Thread: Roses, roses and more roses

Default Roses, roses and more roses

I have never in my life received 2 dozen roses in a vase, but I just put up a coupon for ProFlowers.com that is buy a dozen, get a dozen free and free vase for 29.99. I can't believe this deal. I am actually thinking of sending them to myself.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

That's a great idea!

My mom SWEARS by Proflowers! They have great flowers & you always get a vase!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have never in my life received 2 dozen roses in a vase, but I just put up a coupon for ProFlowers.com that is buy a dozen, get a dozen free and free vase for 29.99. I can't believe this deal. I am actually thinking of sending them to myself.
    That sounds like a great idea! But for the price, they must be the small minature roses. I can't imagine them being the premium. Hey, there is nothing wrong with sending yourself roses. I've done it myself, when I needed my day to be brigthen, and it worked. LOL. Hhmmm, maybe I'll take a look at that special too, and have them delivered and waiting for me when I come home from the doctor on Thursday. Thanks, Cindy! LOL.

Oh, and I've bought them on days that I didn't need a picker upper!! Just because, flowers! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

They actually are having a special on the miniature roses too, so I think these are full size.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Wow! great deal.
    Sunshine Rewards