Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 days and couting.....

Thanks everyone i will do a trip report...

I feel like I am missing so much... i started making my list today I am off for two days before we leave for this trip...

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    awsome!!!!! which hotel are you staying at ?

are you dancing around like this

I am and i am driving my hubby crazy!!!!!!!!!!
    We're staying at Pop. I'm SO excited....I've never stayed on-site before! I'm definitely dancing on the inside. It's just me and DD going. DH just doesn't "get it". So I'm trying not to annoy him!

Thanks everyone i will do a trip report...

I feel like I am missing so much... It started making my list today I am off for two days before we leave for this trip...
    I was just thinking today...."What am I forgetting to do?" ADRs are made. BBB reservation for DD is made. Do you call again to confirm your ADRs before you leave? I need to make a packing list too.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    We're staying at Pop. I'm SO excited....I've never stayed on-site before! I'm definitely dancing on the inside. It's just me and DD going. DH just doesn't "get it". So I'm trying not to annoy him!

I was just thinking today...."What am I forgetting to do?" ADRs are made. BBB reservation for DD is made. Do you call again to confirm your ADRs before you leave? I need to make a packing list too.

I just got back from Pop. It was AMAZING!! I used to think I wanted to try out all the Disney hotels, but now I am thinking Pop may be the only place for me. You'll love it.

Plan on investing in the refillable mug. One taste of the frozen drinks and you'll be hooked!! Or at least my girls and I were.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

my hubby isnt to excited either, he is only going because i got such a great deal on plane tickets haha!!!!!! Were staying at pop also!!!! This is also our first time staying on site, i have not been to disney area since I was like 10 or 12 o I am very excited!!!!

We dont have any adrs We are only going to be there 2 days really only 1 full day.

oh well i am going to have a blast.

I have been making a "tips" and packing list from the disboards. I can share the "tips" with you if want... nothing on kids though

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

have a great time and happy birthday!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I just got back from Pop. It was AMAZING!! I used to think I wanted to try out all the Disney hotels, but now I am thinking Pop may be the only place for me. You'll love it.

Plan on investing in the refillable mug. One taste of the frozen drinks and you'll be hooked!! Or at least my girls and I were.
    Oh Yay!!! That makes me even more excited! I've been thinking about the refillable mug. Did you feel you got your money's worth? What drinks are available?

my hubby isnt to excited either, he is only going because i got such a great deal on plane tickets haha!!!!!! Were staying at pop also!!!! This is also our first time staying on site, i have not been to disney area since I was like 10 or 12 o I am very excited!!!!

We dont have any adrs We are only going to be there 2 days really only 1 full day.

oh well i am going to have a blast.

I have been making a "tips" and packing list from the disboards. I can share the "tips" with you if want... nothing on kids though
    The last two years we've just gone for day trips to Disney when we were in FL for other stuff. Even though you will just have a day, you will still have a wonderful time.....and start making plans for a longer trip!

I would love to see your lists! PM them to me if you don't mind. Thanks!

guess what guys

7 more days

-NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

My countdown is going too! Have a great trip and have a happy birthday! Make sure you get a birthday pin.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Guess What now guys!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!