Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Nook Owners: In Case You Didn't Know...

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I have found several great sites for downloading free books. Inkmesh has books for the various eReaders but this is a direct link to the Nook ones. http://inkmesh.com/free-ebooks/?site=nook

There were so many that I got tired of wading thru all of them and just narrowed them down to the 4 stars ones. From there, I read various reviews. I have 61 books, all free, downloaded. Several are the Kaplan books, I got them for the girls. Several more are books I am hoping Grace will taking a liking to and the rest are more. Several may not end up being my taste, although I only picked books that sounded like something I would read. At any rate, they were free. So, only my time wasted.
    WOW! that's a lot of books! is there any way to filter out the reference books?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    WOW! that's a lot of books! is there any way to filter out the reference books?
    So far, I don't know how. I just figured out to filter is so I got bn. I do know that if you click on one of the links (Suspense, etc) it will send you to books of that type. Can't remember if you can then filter further down to bn.