For those of you who do not know, I am in Las Vegas right now for Affiliate Summit. It's the biggest event of the year for sites like ours and absolutely HUGE! I always come back with goodies to give away, new merchants, and new ideas for the site. It does mean that I am not around to answer questions as quickly but between, Kevin, the moderators, and Ashleigh, you are in good hands.

I'm speaking today about how to monetize pop culture sites, a passion of mine. I'm also meeting with a few merchants to see how we can better work them this year. It's a fun event but is non-stop action!!

Tomorrow I will be speaking about how merchants can better work with affiliates. I'm hoping to dazzle all of the merchants in the room so that they will want to work with Sunshine Rewards.

Then Tuesday will be the announcement of affiliate of the year, which I am so nervous about!!!

That's the quick and dirty. I'll be checking in as I am able, but the mods know how to get a hold of me quickly if anything goes really haywire!