Thread: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twice in a row now OTX has TICKED me off! I never had a problem with them in the past but twice tonight I took a loooooooooooooong survey one on cars and then again on blackberry's and after I answered ALL of their questions good 20 mins on each it asked my age and after I put it in the next screen tells me I did not answer the survey honestly and did it incorrectly so it's invalid????????? what?????? It's a survey I've seen before and they want MY opinion so how could it be incorrect and not honest? And if it was WHY in the world would they say that after they ask my age and not during the 20 mins I invested into it?????? UGH!!!

Ok thanks for letting me vent, but this was a first OTX has ticked me off!

PS Let me add that I walked away after the first one and came back, I tried to take another one and it said I hit my quota for the day so i let it go to see if it would credit on the hour. It did not, so then I went back in and it let me take the 2nd one thus doing the same exact thing!
    Last edited by askomsky; 01-01-2008 at 11:03 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards