Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elfster Paired Me Up....

Question Elfster Paired Me Up....

with a member on this board. But I am not sure why since I did not sign up to be part of an exchange. Is there a certain exchange going on that my name was mistakingly added onto?

I was searching for the exchange board, but could not find it.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    with a member on this board. But I am not sure why since I did not sign up to be part of an exchange. Is there a certain exchange going on that my name was mistakingly added onto?

I was searching for the exchange board, but could not find it.
    Hmmm.........same thing happened to me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I also got the e-mail???
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry about that - it's my fault!! Long ago, I set up a group on elfster where people could put their info as a kind of database of members' addresses. So if someone wanted to send a birthday card, or little note to someone, they wouldn't have to ask them for their address. Well, at the time, elfster made me set up an "exchange" date - I picked the furthest date out they had. Apparently that date has just come up Of course I had forgotten all about it..... So, there is no actual exchange, you can disregard those emails, and I just went and cancelled the group, so you may get an email stating that. Sorry for the confusion!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I'm sorry about that - it's my fault!! Long ago, I set up a group on elfster where people could put their info as a kind of database of members' addresses. So if someone wanted to send a birthday card, or little note to someone, they wouldn't have to ask them for their address. Well, at the time, elfster made me set up an "exchange" date - I picked the furthest date out they had. Apparently that date has just come up Of course I had forgotten all about it..... So, there is no actual exchange, you can disregard those emails, and I just went and cancelled the group, so you may get an email stating that. Sorry for the confusion!!!
    Yeah, I got it too. But I would like to keep the addresses. Is that still possible? Well, I guess I could just go in and write them all day or is it too late since you cancelled it?

Not sure as to how accurate it is anymore. It is possible members have moved or changed mailing information.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's funny
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yeah, I got it too. But I would like to keep the addresses. Is that still possible? Well, I guess I could just go in and write them all day or is it too late since you cancelled it?

Not sure as to how accurate it is anymore. It is possible members have moved or changed mailing information.

I did already cancel it, but I'm sure we could do it again if people are interested in having a database. We did it through elfster so it was more secure - you had to join that specific "exchange" in order to have access to the participants information. I can start one again if people are interested (and this time I'll write down the date that it ends!!!), or if there's a better way to do it, I'm up for whatever works!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

No problem. Glad that we had gotten answers as to why this happened.

It would be fun to have another exchange. Is there a forum in which we could just go to, to see if one is happening or where would it be posted here on the boards?

I wondered about the elfster thing too - I thought, what, did I forget I signed up for something??!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I did already cancel it, but I'm sure we could do it again if people are interested in having a database. We did it through elfster so it was more secure - you had to join that specific "exchange" in order to have access to the participants information. I can start one again if people are interested (and this time I'll write down the date that it ends!!!), or if there's a better way to do it, I'm up for whatever works!!

I'm gamed too. I actually wouldn't mind another exchange. It was really quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    No problem. Glad that we had gotten answers as to why this happened.

It would be fun to have another exchange. Is there a forum in which we could just go to, to see if one is happening or where would it be posted here on the boards?

I think so too. (Glad to see you in the forum Happy New Year! ).
    Sunshine Rewards