Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? about earnings

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default ? about earnings

Ok maybe this is something that will catch up in a few days when the new year stuff is over, but since I'm new to SR this year I figured I would ask.

Is there or will there be a way to see earnings to date under your current earnings page? As of right now since the new year I only have quarter to date and year to date. Unless I'm in the forum with my banner displayed I don't know the exact number. Does any SR member from 06 have 07 or total earnings displayed here?

I know it takes a week or so when the new month turns over and survey number counts etc have to be updated, so maybe I'm just being impatient??

TIA!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Try http://www.sunshinerewards.com/start.php

I have it set as my home page when I start up IE.
    Andrea

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

That only gives a current total of money that you haven't cashed out...BUT I like that page - never saw it before - made me realize I missed a click in an email!
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought total cash earnings was different than your current balance. I've not cashed out yet, so my numbers match, and I wouldn't know.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaa View Post
    I thought total cash earnings was different than your current balance. I've not cashed out yet, so my numbers match, and I wouldn't know.
    Zoiks! All that and you haven't yet cashed out! Nice work, you'll have a big chunk when it's time for the big specials (assuming you're cashing out for disney giftcards).

I would also like a page that shows the total since I joined...this is my first year-change since I joined, and I thought that I would still see my total. Mr. Tricia, if there's any way to do that without going to the forum early in the morning after the nighttime update, I'd love to see it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love this page... I've made it my home page too...
    Thanks you Andrea

There is a small error on the page... the total cash earnings doesn't match for me... I'm guessing it has to do with the SR auction I won.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Zoiks! All that and you haven't yet cashed out! Nice work, you'll have a big chunk when it's time for the big specials (assuming you're cashing out for disney giftcards).

I would also like a page that shows the total since I joined...this is my first year-change since I joined, and I thought that I would still see my total. Mr. Tricia, if there's any way to do that without going to the forum early in the morning after the nighttime update, I'd love to see it!
    The Disney Special Cashouts are the best if disney gift cards are your cashout option of choice

and as fat as Kevin(AKA SunshineGuy, AKA Mr. Tricia, AKA SGuy, AKA SG) I am sure he could add that line in since its in the database some place being used for the banner script! And I am also sure that this along with many other updates will being coming this during the 2008 year, as the SunshineTeam never seams to sleep!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I love that page too! I loved it even more when it was a selection on the Account History page (it's called the Start Up page I believe)...hint, hint...can we get it back at all??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaa View Post
    Try http://www.sunshinerewards.com/start.php

I have it set as my home page when I start up IE.
    Thanks! I never knew it existed! Where do find this page from the main menu?

It also shows only what I have in my balance, but I like the paid clicks part!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thanks! I never knew it existed! Where do find this page from the main menu?

It also shows only what I have in my balance, but I like the paid clicks part!

April
    If you're in the main page of the members section, scroll to the bottom and there is a yellow box with a bunch of links. The one you are lookinf for for this page is "Start Up Page."
    Andrea