Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does everyone earn so much?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default How does everyone earn so much?

Is everyone doing a lot of credit card offers? I've done a few but it really scares me. I don't shop too often and most of the places I shop are not listed but hopefully sometime in the future they will be included??? I spent most of yesterday going through all the offers on SR...every penny counts. Hopefully I will get credit for some of them??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I try and do all the offers I can that are the .50 or so sign-ups. I also do anything that is a free trial. I try and do the daily survey every day. I also do some trials that say are a $1 to join and pay out $5 or $6. I don't shop a lot thru the site either, but some. I have I think $60 in referrals. It all adds up! I just really REALLY enjoy the disney dollars and gift cards for our vacations.

I was wondering that also. I am still very new to SR and have only made a little over $60.00. I am a little scared to do the free trials b/c I tend to forget to cancel. I am hoping to hit the 100.00 mark by the end of the quarter so I can be a SM.

I think i'm the oppisite of Alice. I only have one referral and don't bother with most of the smaller stuff and almost never do the surveys. I do the paid offers - mostly trials. I don't shop that much but some.

My tips or what I do and they have worked really well for me!

Get a prepaid credit card from the grocery store or online. I give my real cc# out only for shopping.
    Get a free phone number at www.************.com
    Get a P.O. Box
    I never do the offers that require a social security number or downloads EVER!
    #5 Keep a log and retain emails
    #6 Clearing cookies out before each and every offer

I do alot of the free sign up used to do the paid sign ups till I hit a bad company that has been hitting my CC for 3 months..I have a dispute filed with the cc company. I also will by all of our office prodects thru the shopping sites so I can get the credit.

Don't forget the surveys..I never have any luck with them but alot of others do!!
    Goos luck
    Miss
    Look Ariel we can earn money on Sunshine!! Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Definately get a prepaid CC for the trials! It makes them 'almost' risk free. If you know you might forget to cancel, maybe set up a reminder on your computer to help? I try to do the Daily Opinion Survey but get aggravated if I have to try numerous times and just say forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    I think i'm the oppisite of Alice. I only have one referral and don't bother with most of the smaller stuff and almost never do the surveys. I do the paid offers - mostly trials. I don't shop that much but some.

My tips or what I do and they have worked really well for me!

Get a prepaid credit card from the grocery store or online. I give my real cc# out only for shopping.
    Get a free phone number at www.************.com
    Get a P.O. Box
    I never do the offers that require a social security number or downloads EVER!
    #5 Keep a log and retain emails
    #6 Clearing cookies out before each and every offer
    These are all really great tips! I like the prepaid CC idea.

Great tips! However, I cannot get the www.************.com to work for me though. When I click to sign up, it only gives NY info and no number.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Great tips! However, I cannot get the www.************.com to work for me though. When I click to sign up, it only gives NY info and no number.
    That's also what I get when I click on it!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I tried ************.com also. No luck, won't even load states.
    But great tips, especially the prepaid cc. Thanks