Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does everyone earn so much?

with the prepaid cc then even if you forget there is no way you could be billed right?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/bonniejean/earnsunnn.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    I think i'm the oppisite of Alice. I only have one referral and don't bother with most of the smaller stuff and almost never do the surveys. I do the paid offers - mostly trials. I don't shop that much but some.

My tips or what I do and they have worked really well for me!

Get a prepaid credit card from the grocery store or online. I give my real cc# out only for shopping.
    Get a free phone number at www.************.com
    Get a P.O. Box
    I never do the offers that require a social security number or downloads EVER!
    #5 Keep a log and retain emails
    #6 Clearing cookies out before each and every offer

These are some really awesome tips! Especially the prepaid credit card and the cookies. I need to clear out my cookies but I want to get some credit for offers before I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bonnie View Post
    with the prepaid cc then even if you forget there is no way you could be billed right?
    Not true! I have read on another forum that if your prepaid cc money runs out and they try to bill it they can and will send you an invoice!!!! Always cancel and keep track of cancellation numbers in case you need to investigate a charge further.

You might want to also look into www.k7.net they are just like private phone although not a local number so some of the offers won't let you use that number because it doesn't match your zip code. Must of the ones I have done do accept it though.

Oh guys - sorry ************ isn't working. I signed up with no problems. It's by Netzerovoice - if that helps out any. Maybe google it??

Yep the prepaid credit cards have done wonders with my stress level. I just figured it was a matter of time before I'd have a fraud charge on one of my statements. I started to get all weird checking my cc online a few times a day and I just said to myself that is it and went with the prepaid card and i'm so so glad. Now i'm not freaking out and it's been great. I have run into a few offer that will not accept it. But 98% of them will.

The P.O. Box is cheap too. I pay $14 a year and I never have to give my real address out if I don't want to. Another peace of mind thing. It amazing how much junk mail these companies can send out!

Also the prepaid CC I use is a visa. I picked it up at my local grocery store. The $25 one has a $3.95 activation fee and the $50 ones have a $4.95 fee. If you go to www.allaccessgift.com or call 1-800-699-9708 you can put in your zip code to find a store near you to buy them. They are wonderful! It looks just like a regular plastic card and even has the three digit code on the back. You register it with your name, city and zip code and your ready to use!
    Sunshine Rewards