Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a warning

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Just a warning

the daily survey for Zyrtec sucks. it is very long and lots of stupid questions to answer and things to click on. I'm about to just forget the 75 cents for today as this survey is just getting worse and worse.
    Sunshine Rewards

Very good information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.
    Arrgghh! That happened to me the other day with a dunkin donuts one. I filled out about 20 mins worth (at least) and then it wanted me to listen to a commercial, but the file interfered with quicktime (I HATE quicktime) and it froze the whole darn survey. It's my computer, so I can't blame the survey...but still annoying. Oh well...today is a new day...with new surveys!

Yes, the Zyrtec one was absolutely horrible. Twenty pages of picking your favorite product description from three choices along with then going back through each description and ranking it and some impossible to understand rating chart at the end.

I was only half way through when I wanted to poke my eyes out with a spork.
    Last edited by Lori Mouse; 06-01-2007 at 08:26 AM.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I tried twice last night & they were about Financial information...banking & such...both times I did not qualify...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

That was a long survey!

the zyrtec one was painful... It took a ridiculous amount of time to get through.

The Starbucks Iced coffee took 10 minutes and a lot of questions before telling me I didn't qualify.

Tricia you picked a perfect time to run a daily survey special promo.Gives me a reason not to give up!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Mouse View Post
    Yes, the Zyrtec one was absolutely horrible. Twenty pages of picking your favorite product description from three choices along with then going back through each description and ranking it and some impossible to understand rating chart at the end.

I was only half way through when I wanted to poke my eyes out with a spork.
    Yup I made it through the 20 pages but when I got to the one where you had to say if each description was getting an idea across or not by a number system I gave up. It wasn't even half way on the status bar.
    Sunshine Rewards

Originally posted by Speechteachri: i DON'T KNOW IF WAS MY COMPUTER OR THE SURVEYS BUT i TRIED 2 LAST NIGHT...ONE WAS A SURVEY FOR KIDS about video games, and the other was Zyrtec. Bot stopped running part way through. Of course, we spent around 15 minutes on the kid one and probably 10 minutes on the Zyrtec one before they froze up.
    My son did the video game one last night and it froze up, but we refreshed the page a few times and then it finally continued on. It said we completed it and took us back to the SR page, hopefully it will credit today.

I also had a "freeze up" the other night on a VERY long navigation systems survey. It froze up 3/4 of the way through, I sat and refreshed and retried for ten minutes until it finally went through. There was no way I was giving up that much of my time and effort without getting my 75cents!!!