Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a warning

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yup I made it through the 20 pages but when I got to the one where you had to say if each description was getting an idea across or not by a number system I gave up. It wasn't even half way on the status bar.
    I'm not even sure that status bar worked because mine never changed that much. I made it through the end and got the message that I completed it. You really appreciate the shorter surveys after ones like the Zyrtec.
    Sunshine Rewards

The Zyrtec one kicked my butt this morning but I made it through! Why on EARTH do they have to make them so monotonous? Don't they know that easier surveys are more likely to get genuine and thoughtful answers?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

wee! I just got one for Miller Chill. Short and simple.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did one for cars and then they asked me about magazines. Very painless. And it loaded quickly for me. Some surveys take a while to load each page but not today !! Yeah!!

I haven't done any surveys since April. So I was inspired by the incentive. Thanks Tricia.

For the poster who said she refreshed until she got it to work - did you get credit? That's a good piece of info to have because I usually just give up.

Thanks.

Karn

I had trouble with all of the above surveys last night. I got the starbucks one first and after a lot of questions it told me I didn't qualify, then I tried the video game one with my son and it froze. I tried to refresh several times and could never get it to work. I left it for awhile thinking I just wasn't being patient enough for the video game trailer to load, but still nothing. Did yours freeze up during the video trailer that was after the movie trailer about Harry Potter? Just wondering if it froze in the same spot for everyone. Then I did the Zyrtec that seemed like it took almost 45 minutes with tons of questions that made me cross eyed. It seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I got the message finally saying I completed it, but have not gotten credit. Oh well! I guess I will go do a survey early today, instead of waiting until tonight at around 11:00 which would have been 24 hrs.

Jen

I didn't qualify for about 5 and then got one about games. Took about 20 minutes and was actually kind of cool. The kids watched the commercials with me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default HP game survey

Yeah, mine froze up on the game commercial. We had to try it three different times to get it to work. It did credit today, so that made me very happy.

I love the new incentive for June, it will make some of those long/frustrating surveys more tolerable.

I was getting nothing, so I had DH try. He finally got the "workwear" one and I watched him go through it. THE most poorly designed survey, EVER. It was like my first 5 tries at a quality survey, when doing my Senior Research Thesis in college (trying to gauge nutritional knowledge and learning in a population over the course of a semester).

Assumptions that just because you've *heard of* a brand you have knowledge on the brand, NOT having a "don't know" button, HAVING to choose a brand for certain activties and having NO "I don't wear that brand" button...just a painful, painful survey to watch him take.

And it took approximately an HOUR, just plugging along.

At the end we were both holding our breath that it would go through. it did, and I'm glad b/c I'm sure I would have grabbed the laptop from him and thrown it across the room if it hadn't...and it's a brand new laptop! Glad they didn't make me do that.

Before I gave up on qualifying with MY info, I tried to take the Zyrtec one, just to see, but it turns out they want you to be a person who treats allergies with medicines, rather than with nettle tea. Go figure!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by miraclemommy View Post
    I had trouble with all of the above surveys last night. I got the starbucks one first and after a lot of questions it told me I didn't qualify, then I tried the video game one with my son and it froze. I tried to refresh several times and could never get it to work. I left it for awhile thinking I just wasn't being patient enough for the video game trailer to load, but still nothing. Did yours freeze up during the video trailer that was after the movie trailer about Harry Potter? Just wondering if it froze in the same spot for everyone. Then I did the Zyrtec that seemed like it took almost 45 minutes with tons of questions that made me cross eyed. It seemed like it kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I got the message finally saying I completed it, but have not gotten credit. Oh well! I guess I will go do a survey early today, instead of waiting until tonight at around 11:00 which would have been 24 hrs.

Jen

That's exactly where it froze up on us! I tried refreshing multiple times with no success.
    Sunshine Rewards

YES !!

I had the harry potter one freeze just as the game demo was going to play. My daughter was so disappointed. She has loved the games (except the last one) and was looking forward to seeing if the new game would be like the last one, or if they would go back to the old style...
    We ended up going to the game site directly to see the demo... but I would have liked to finish the survey and get paid.

Faith