Thread: Survey issues

Default Survey issues

I have completed 2 surveys this morning. It will say you have completed this survey, please push continue (or something like that) and both times it took me to google home page. I went back to see if it took, and it is letting me do another survey, so I am not getting credit. Anyone else having this trouble?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I have completed 2 surveys this morning. It will say you have completed this survey, please push continue (or something like that) and both times it took me to google home page. I went back to see if it took, and it is letting me do another survey, so I am not getting credit. Anyone else having this trouble?
    Is that the one for an online community? If so, I had the same problem. There were a couple other people that posted about it in the "Survey to avoid" thread.

One of them was the online community, and the other was an investment one. I have to admit, I do not look at the survey avoidance thread too often. Shame on me.....
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Actually, I had trouble with the OTX (My Thoughts Count) survey yesterday. Both me and my DH tried it multiple times, got completely through to the demographics, and when we put the age in, it said something about us giving inaccurate info and shut down. Each time it happened, it was after we put in our age. I was wondering if it was messed up because of the New Year and thought we were a year older than we were putting in. My DHs BD is in December, and mine is in April, so maybe because it is 2008 now, it erroneously thought we should be another year older? I didn't try it with putting the wrong age in as that wouldn't be honest. Any suggestions? Up until yesterday, I had no problems, and we made sure all our demographics at the beginning and end were accurate.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Arrow

I did the the investment one and it didn't take me back to SR. I guess I will have to try later because i can't qualify for anything right now!
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Actually, I had trouble with the OTX (My Thoughts Count) survey yesterday. Both me and my DH tried it multiple times, got completely through to the demographics, and when we put the age in, it said something about us giving inaccurate info and shut down. Each time it happened, it was after we put in our age. I was wondering if it was messed up because of the New Year and thought we were a year older than we were putting in. My DHs BD is in December, and mine is in April, so maybe because it is 2008 now, it erroneously thought we should be another year older? I didn't try it with putting the wrong age in as that wouldn't be honest. Any suggestions? Up until yesterday, I had no problems, and we made sure all our demographics at the beginning and end were accurate.
    Had the same problem yesterday. I finally figured out it was the age/year thing. There is a thread out there that other people posted on about the same problem. I ended up taking one final survey and adjusted my age and it worked. I guess that was dishonest of me. But, I really don't feel we should be penalized for a glitch in their system. It is a definite glitch in their system that I hope they fix soon.

ETA: Here is yesterday's thread about this issue:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=5787
    Last edited by Kycha; 01-02-2008 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jessd View Post
    I did the the investment one and it didn't take me back to SR. I guess I will have to try later because i can't qualify for anything right now!
    Well....at least I know it wasn't me or my computer. That is a little comforting....but it still bugs me....LOL
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards