Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont seem to be getting paid for scratch offs

Default I dont seem to be getting paid for scratch offs

I am getting the 1, 2 or 3 cents but not when they say sign up and get 50 cents. What am I doing wrong? I used to get paid all the time when I had mroe time doing all the offers but now... Its been at least 4 or 5 times. nothing. Anything? Thanks so much
    Fins to the left..
    Fins to the right...

If its free... It's for me..

Platinum cruiser..
    Next up..
    Conquest 8/18
    Pride 9/18
    Liberty 10/18
    Disney 11/18
    Conquest 2/18
    girls cruise 10/17
    Pride 9/19
    Conquest 8/17
    Ocean City NJ 8/15
    Carnival Victory in 10/15 girls cruise
    Carnival Price 1/15
    Sensation 8/15
    Disney 11/15

I'm having the same problem but I thought it was just me!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Hi Donna,

I am still finding my way around here but can say that I've had more luck since I opened a new email account with gmail and make sure my cookies are cleared before doing any offer. I also doublecheck that email to see if I need to confirm a registration.

Good luck clickin'!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Right there with you!! I recently signed up for a gmail address and was thinking that I would be able to get offers credited now, seems people here are having more luck using gmail.......wrong! I have no idea why some people get most of the offers, yet others, me included can't no matter what address we use, even clearing cookies and history etc. ???? Every now and then, one will credit out of the blue, after trying numerous times? No clue? I would LOVE to know the secret?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Recently a lot of the paid clicks are all from generous genie or similar which means they all use the same database. If you are using the same email address you won't get credit for them. Try opening a new email address and seeing if that helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just opened a new gmail addy after months of no credits and now I am getting them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I seem to be having great luck with the paid click offers lately even though I have done every free offer available to do LOL. I did have a drought for awhile but lately it seems that they are working. The only ones that haven't been crediting are the Generous Genie ones that don't credit through paid clicks or through normal free offers. I did have a period about 2 months back where I was having issues getting anything at all to credit. I wonder sometimes if the different advertisers limit the number you can get within a time period without saying so and then free it up after you have gone awhile without getting credits. Just a guess and not really an educated one but it does explain why it happens sometimes.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I haven't been getting them either and I did get a whole new gmail account.

Oh well!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

What is a gmail.
    Put me on the list that never gets them either.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Donnask8pro View Post
    I am getting the 1, 2 or 3 cents but not when they say sign up and get 50 cents. What am I doing wrong? I used to get paid all the time when I had mroe time doing all the offers but now... Its been at least 4 or 5 times. nothing. Anything? Thanks so much
    I am sure that everyone who has replied knows what you were talking about but for other who may be reading this thread at a later time

The Paid Scratch off is a game run by Sunshine Rewards and is free to play, only the first 600 members that try to play can play, unless your a super member then you can play any time. the day resets at 12:01 AM Easter Time, and you get paid .03 if you find the $ on your first try, paid .02 if you find the $ on your second try and .01 if your find it on your third try. if you did not find it you get .00 and get to try again tomorrow.

The main point of the Original poster was that when they are doing the Paid clicks, these are different from the Scratch off game and are not related.
    The Paid Clicks, which range in value from .01 to .05 just for clicking they will always pay for clicking now some of the paid clicks also include an offer that pays from .035 to .50 these are just like the offers you find in the free offer section , except you can not try them again later if you do not get credits, usually they will credit on the hour. It is best to use a new e-mail address and clear your cookies/temp files before doing the paid clicks with offers to give you the best chance of getting credit! For Me i have noticed that even with all the hints and tips the paid clicks with offers credit at about the same rate as the fast crediting offers that are done on the first try!

I hope this has helped the Original Poster and others!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.