Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont seem to be getting paid for scratch offs

I now have changed my email but clear my cookies on my computer everytime? Seriously? LOL For us somewhat computer iliterates, that takes me some work.. hehe Thank you so much bs4free. Thats exactly what I was trying to say.
    Fins to the left..
    Fins to the right...

If its free... It's for me..

Platinum cruiser..
    Next up..
    Conquest 8/18
    Pride 9/18
    Liberty 10/18
    Disney 11/18
    Conquest 2/18
    girls cruise 10/17
    Pride 9/19
    Conquest 8/17
    Ocean City NJ 8/15
    Carnival Victory in 10/15 girls cruise
    Carnival Price 1/15
    Sensation 8/15
    Disney 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by Donnask8pro View Post
    I now have changed my email but clear my cookies on my computer everytime? Seriously? LOL For us somewhat computer iliterates, that takes me some work.. hehe Thank you so much bs4free. Thats exactly what I was trying to say.
    Fast Simple Free Way to Clear your Cookies and Temp files on windows computers works with Internet exporer and Firefox is CCleaner just goole CCleaner its a free program no spyware, adware or crapware.. fast and simple to use!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

i feel like i havent gotten credit for anything..i must be doing something wrong

zacknhuntersmom, I am sure alot of your questiongs about getting offers and things to credit may be answerd in the stikies the posts at the top of the forums! But if they are not please let me know what problems your haveing and we would be happy to try and help you find out why items are not crediting! BTW to SR!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by zacknhuntersmom View Post
    i feel like i havent gotten credit for anything..i must be doing something wrong
    Also check here to make sure you don't have a blocked list:

(This is for IE, don't know about Firefox)

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab...click the button "Sites"

If you have anything in the list, select "Remove All".

To clear cookies I usually just do it once a day in the morning, unless there is some crazy credits day or something where Tricia is posting a contest or something.

I just do it from IE:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> in the Browsing History section click the Delete button. On the window that opens I delete Temp Files, Cookies and Browsing History, leave the rest alone. Click the Close button.

To make sure you are clear (if you want to, don't have to) Next to where you clicked that Delete button is a Settings button. Click that and choose View Files. The folder that opens s/b empty.

Make sure you completely close out of all IE browsers to make it take effect.

Even if you get a new email, you may need more than one. I usually just get a new gmail anytime I'm doing offers.

Good luck!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards