Thread: Reminder about Multiple Accounts and Addresses

Default Reminder about Multiple Accounts and Addresses

Just want to remind everyone that you are allowed only one account per household. If you let a family member use your computer to check their account, or if you work with someone and they are SR members and you both check your accounts from work and do any type of offers or click on an email, it will register the same IP and we will have no choice but to close the newest account out. Our advertisers are becoming very strict on this, and if you get away with it on another site, good for you, but you won't here. We won't jeopardize our relationships with advertisers because its just not fair to the other members. Also, if you cash out for Paypal or Amazon, or any other emailable reward and we cannot verify your address, we will ask you for a copy of your drivers license or other ID showing that address. If you cannot provide that, we will not do the cashout. This also falls inline with the requests of advertisers because of all the internet fraud going on. We don't mean to be crappy about this, we just want everyone to know that we run a very legit, clean site here, and we do everything we possibly can to keep it that way. The better repore we have with advertisers, the better the offers we can get our members.

Have a Happy Prosperous Sunshine Rewards New Year.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Just want to remind everyone that you are allowed only one account per household. If you let a family member use your computer to check their account, or if you work with someone and they are SR members and you both check your accounts from work and do any type of offers or click on an email, it will register the same IP and we will have no choice but to close the newest account out. Our advertisers are becoming very strict on this, and if you get away with it on another site, good for you, but you won't here. We won't jeopardize our relationships with advertisers because its just not fair to the other members. Also, if you cash out for Paypal or Amazon, or any other emailable reward and we cannot verify your address, we will ask you for a copy of your drivers license or other ID showing that address. If you cannot provide that, we will not do the cashout. This also falls inline with the requests of advertisers because of all the internet fraud going on. We don't mean to be crappy about this, we just want everyone to know that we run a very legit, clean site here, and we do everything we possibly can to keep it that way. The better repore we have with advertisers, the better the offers we can get our members.

Have a Happy Prosperous Sunshine Rewards New Year.
    and this is the reason I LOVE it here! Thank you for all your hard work!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    and this is the reason I LOVE it here! Thank you for all your hard work!
    Ditto! Sunshine is the best reward site!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I agree, you keep it clean so we can benefit. Thank you!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just want to clarify this. Both my daughter and I belong to SR. We live in separate households. If I were to go over to her house, would I be able to sign into the forum? I know I couldn't check my SR account and do offers and surveys, but if I went directly to the forums, would that be acceptable?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I just want to clarify this. Both my daughter and I belong to SR. We live in separate households. If I were to go over to her house, would I be able to sign into the forum? I know I couldn't check my SR account and do offers and surveys, but if I went directly to the forums, would that be acceptable?
    Yes. The forum is just fine because you don't have to log in to SR at all to get here.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks! I'd hate to be babysitting the kids, have them in bed, and not be able to check in with my SR Forum buddies!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks! I'd hate to be babysitting the kids, have them in bed, and not be able to check in with my SR Forum buddies!
    We would hate that, too!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs