Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Daily Surveys?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Problems with Daily Surveys?

I received credit for the survey that I took yesterday(1/1) and when I go to take a survey today, it keeps saying that I exceeded the daily total.???? Is anyone else having the same problem? I know that I have not taken a survey today and I double checked with DH and he never even tried to take a survey. Will I get credit for a survey that I didn't complete?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I just can't qualify for anything. And when I take surveys (2 so far), when I am done, it takes me to Google and not SR. It has been very slow for me too. Maybe it is my computer, but the other places I went to today (banking sites, Dis, etc) are not so slow.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

It's been really slow for me, too. I can't qualify for anything either. Maybe it's so slow because they are updating with new surveys?
    Andrea

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I received credit for the survey that I took yesterday(1/1) and when I go to take a survey today, it keeps saying that I exceeded the daily total.???? Is anyone else having the same problem? I know that I have not taken a survey today and I double checked with DH and he never even tried to take a survey. Will I get credit for a survey that I didn't complete?
    No that's a problem I started having a few months ago. It seemed like I ended up on a 24 hr cycle instead of once a day. I found that if I went later in the day like after 7 or 8pm it would let me take one. To get off that cycle I used a different email address.
    HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    No that's a problem I started having a few months ago. It seemed like I ended up on a 24 hr cycle instead of once a day. I found that if I went later in the day like after 7 or 8pm it would let me take one. To get off that cycle I used a different email address.
    HTH!
    April
    Thanks, I tried a different email address and it let me take one. Now, if only I could qualify for one. Off to keep trying!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is deadly slow for me also today. I keep timing out before I can get a survey taken. I think they must be having some after the holiday issues today LOL. I will just wait and try again later.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think they must be having some after the holiday issues today LOL. I will just wait and try again later.

My thoughts exactly!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

It's been really slow for me too...I'm fresh out of email addresses to try and I've also run out of patience because I can't seem to qualify for anything when I'm finally let in I hope they add some new surveys soon...this is not a good sign for getting this month's survey bonus?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i get the same thing, I completed mine late last night, after 9pm sometime and it has posted and says for the first, but then says i cant fill out one today i have already exceded limit also.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It's been really slow for me too...I'm fresh out of email addresses to try and I've also run out of patience because I can't seem to qualify for anything when I'm finally let in I hope they add some new surveys soon...this is not a good sign for getting this month's survey bonus?
    I know! I really wanted to try to get that 31 survey bonus! But...it is getting to look like that won't happen. I have probably spent about 1 1/2 hours on trying to qualify. I will try again later today. Hopefully Greenfield will fix the problems....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards