Thread: Stupid mistakes

Default Stupid mistakes

So I went to order an entertainment book for a friend. I cleared my cookies because I had been looking at the site earlier for come printable coupons. Go to buy the book and forget to log back into to SR. Went through the link, but was not logged in. DUH!!!! What stupid SR mistakes have you made?!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I remember the first time I ordered through SR, I went to the site and placed stuff in my cart and then I realized that I could order through SR. So I logged in to SR and bought my stuff. It took me awhile, but I realized I would not get credit because I did not clear my cookies and I had already placed stuff in the cart....

Not harping at my family members until they got on board. My son, who buys a lot of stuff online, is totally trained now and my DH is getting better.

I did the same thing one day with coupons.com. It is easy to do.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Not harping at my family members until they got on board. My son, who buys a lot of stuff online, is totally trained now and my DH is getting better.
    I'll second that one. My DD9 asks me all the time if I can order something from SR and how much is the % back. DH is slowly getting on board. He has ordered a couple of things and I have told him that he could have saved xxx by ordering through SR. He is slowly getting the picture - every little bit adds up!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Our DayCare gave me an order for some children's store for supplies. I never went to look if SunShine had this vendor and they did. I missed out on a $2,000.00 order.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Our DayCare gave me an order for some children's store for supplies. I never went to look if SunShine had this vendor and they did. I missed out on a $2,000.00 order.
    Ouch!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I agree. That is an ouch!!