Thread: What color am I?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default What color am I?

Black or brown? Would it go with a Sapphire bedspread and black furniture? We are slowly redoing the master bedroom and I want to go with black furniture or things that compliment that.

So help!
    http://www.hayneedle.com/furniture/b...ativetrunk.cfm
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Both black and brown are neutrals so they will go with pretty much anything. Browns can come in so many different shades that it hard to see how nice things will look together until you put them together. Having said that I would usually choose brown over black because it seems a warmer/cozier colour.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

LOVE the trunk! I think both black or brown would both go, but try to think long term when buying furniture. Some furniture can be timeless, while other is beautiful, but trendy. I try to go more for the timeless look, so I think I would chose a nice rich brown.

Congrats on closing!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I was thinking it was a dark brown too. I just love it so I'm just going to have to order it and see what it looks like
    Sunshine Rewards

Let us know what you think of it when it comes!! I also love it and we are in the middle of buying a house. This might work great in it!!
    <Sunshine Rewards