Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: * Shopping Spree Results *

Default * Shopping Spree Results *

Good morning fellow Sunshiners

Just wanted to share my Disney shopping this morning with the GC from last nights festivities!

Thanks to Tricia and her generosity, I am pleased to announce that my family (me37, dh41, dd5, ds4) are all now proud owners of matching mickey shirts for our upcoming vacation!!!
    So if you are in the World Sept 12th - Sept 19th, and you see a family running around in very bright matching Mickey tees...be sure to say hello!

(ps...do NOT tell my husband )

Thanks again Sunshine Family for a fun time!
    Sunshine Rewards

herodrx1 is offline I never told my parents that I didn't follow the crowd!

Any way we can see a pic of which ones you bought???

i think this worked..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Congrats & we'll be on the look out! We're there the 4th-15th so we have a couple days to watch for you! Congrats again! How fun!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

How cool! That will be fun.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We'll be there from the 8th-15th, so we'll be on the lookout too!! Love the shirts.

Sadly my DH would be psyched to wear one...he has a rather large collection of tee shirts that I wish would disappear...like Speed Racer, PacMan, Spider Man, Lucky Charms (no, I'm not kidding), and Monty Python to name a few...sigh... I'm okay with the Disney ones of course!!

Congratulations! Shirts are a good choice. Why is it so much fun to dress alike at DW when you would never do it anywhere else?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    We'll be there from the 8th-15th, so we'll be on the lookout too!! Love the shirts.

Sadly my DH would be psyched to wear one...he has a rather large collection of tee shirts that I wish would disappear...like Speed Racer, PacMan, Spider Man, Lucky Charms (no, I'm not kidding), and Monty Python to name a few...sigh... I'm okay with the Disney ones of course!!
    oh goodness my bf has a whole chest of drawers (is that the right term??) full of freaking tshirts. I wish at least half would disappear. Before we get married he is going to have to deplete his collection by half!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Before we get married he is going to have to deplete his collection by half!
    i have been married 6 years next month...I 'swear' i don't know where my husbands Florida State University, Corona and his embarassingly extensive "Red Sox / N.E Patriots tee shirts from the 1980's" collection has gone.

psssst...i do ALL the laundry
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    i have been married 6 years next month...I 'swear' i don't know where my husbands Florida State University, Corona and his embarassingly extensive "Red Sox / N.E Patriots tee shirts from the 1980's" collection has gone.

psssst...i do ALL the laundry
    haha. see i avoid chores so he does them. I guess I should take over the laundry. Right now we have his place and my place but he's at my place and the tshirts are at his place so its not a problem yet. But it will not contend with my shoe collection for space so I'm trying to avoid the problem now
    Sunshine Rewards