Thread: Super Member

Default Super Member

I just got my Dec. 28th Survey credit and it should have made me a Super Member. I know Tricia is really busy today with the Survey credits, and I will wait patiently, but what should I do, if I don't receive an e-mail to join the club.

You don't belong to the supermember club. I was confused about this also and thought that when my surveys credited which put me well over 100.00 then I would be a SM but that is not the case. We were supposed to have 100.00 at the end of December in our account or we don't make SM. I was really bummed about it to but that is the jist of it.

I thought I read the December survey credits will count, but not the bonus amount.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The December survey credits don't count towards December totals but do count towards your December bonus numbers. The December bonus doesn't count towards the December amount either. In order for a survey to count for the current month they have to credit before the end of the month. When the end of the month falls on a holiday or weekend then Greenfield doesn't send out credits until the following business day so any credits that you took from Friday last week until Tuesday would have credited today and so go towards January account totals. HTH and sorry you missed the SM!
    Sunshine Rewards