Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonuses are posted!!

Default Bonuses are posted!!

Despite having a really low turnout for surveys last month, I just posted almost $1000 in bonuses. That is so awesome!!! To those of you who think it isn't possible, we had 48 people actually hit the 30 or more survey mark. I don't know how they do it because I don't have the patience. But I bet that they are glad that they did!!

And remember that you don't have to have 30 surveys to get a bonus. All it takes is 15 completions and you will see an extra little bump in your account in February.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Yay! I got the $7.50. It looks great in my account. Thanks, Tricia!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay!!! Thanks Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

"I don't know how they do it because I don't have the patience. But I bet that they are glad that they did!!"

THANK YOU SR!!!!!!!!
    Per your comment above, I'm just plain STUBBORN!!!!! lol I refuse to give up! ha ha...... Even more so this month with the $8 bonus.
    DH thinks I'm just plain crazy, lately he's like not ANOTHER survey.... Don't have the heart to tell him that I'm so stubborn I'm doing or trying to do three a day! lol

Thank you SR Family, I just can't say it enough, you guys are just the best!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much Tricia!!! I am psyched about the extra $7.50 in my account!! More motivation to keep it up for January!! Thanks again!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the $7.50 too!!

It was an AWESOME bump up in my account - thank you SR!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Thank you thank you Tricia. I love the $7.50 in my account!

Congratulations everyone! You guys are awesome. I'm doing good to even qualify for a survey. I have tried for five days in a row now only to be told, "Sorry, you don't qualify, but thank you for your time!" Maybe all of you experts can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm truly beginning to get a complex--LOL!

$7.50 here too. Thanks, Sunshine Family!!!!!!!!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Congrats to all of you who got the bonuses. December was a VERY quite month for Dude on SR. I got a total of..... (drum roll.....) 3!!!! Yup, after 3 months of upper numbers for surveys the time just wasn't there for much of SR in December (plus I got in a funk that took a LONG from which to recover).

I started the New Year off right as far as I can see - the past weekend and NYE at D'land - and I'm 2 for 2 on the surveys so I'm gonna scramble for that $8 bonus!

Happy New Year to all and good luck with January's run!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards