Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonuses are posted!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Congrats to all of you who got the bonuses. December was a VERY quite month for Dude on SR. I got a total of..... (drum roll.....) 3!!!! Yup, after 3 months of upper numbers for surveys the time just wasn't there for much of SR in December (plus I got in a funk that took a LONG from which to recover).

I started the New Year off right as far as I can see - the past weekend and NYE at D'land - and I'm 2 for 2 on the surveys so I'm gonna scramble for that $8 bonus!

Happy New Year to all and good luck with January's run!
    Our friend is back!!! We missed you!! I actually had people emailing me to ask me if you were okay. We are glad you are back in the groove.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Congrats to all of you who got the bonuses. December was a VERY quite month for Dude on SR. I got a total of..... (drum roll.....) 3!!!! Yup, after 3 months of upper numbers for surveys the time just wasn't there for much of SR in December (plus I got in a funk that took a LONG from which to recover).

I started the New Year off right as far as I can see - the past weekend and NYE at D'land - and I'm 2 for 2 on the surveys so I'm gonna scramble for that $8 bonus!

Happy New Year to all and good luck with January's run!
    Yeah, Dude's back!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to fill us in on your trip and your holidays. I hear ya about a post-trip funk, though!

Thanks, Tricia! I got 25 for 5.00! That was awesome. Somedays, I just couldn't qualify. Going for the 31 this month! 1 down and 30 to go!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our friend is back!!! We missed you!! I actually had people emailing me to ask me if you were okay. We are glad you are back in the groove.
    Ditto
    Sunshine Rewards

I got $7.50
    I would get up in the morning at 6:30 a.m. and devote that hour to getting one done. I used to get up and excercise at 5:30 to exercise to which I am going to start to do again. So maybe I can loose 7 lbs, along with the bonus. I will have to find a different time to devote to the survey's.

$7.50 here too! i'm also stubborn and nothing gets me motivated like DISNEY. Every dollar for Disney World helps this family very much!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I Got $3.00 and it made me happy
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I don't know if I'm stubborn - I didn't think it was all that hard (sorry!!) to get 30 surveys. This month I think might be a little different - I have struggled yesterday and today to get surveys on both the regular and OTX - but I was successful (couldn't get a SM survey though!!)

Congrats and good luck!! Yeah us!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

And thanks Tricia for posting the bonuses tonight!! You're the BEST!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Oh, I LOVE how this posted!

#1043117 Credit: December 2007 Survey Bonus--Good work! 7.50 Credits 01/02/2008 Paid

I'm about ready to give up today. I can't even say I'm going to get 25 this month because I just started a new job today and am now working full time. Last month I was still working PT and able to get it in usually in teh afternoon.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards