Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonuses are posted!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our friend is back!!! We missed you!! I actually had people emailing me to ask me if you were okay. We are glad you are back in the groove.
    Not meaning to steal the thread, but thanks for the welcome home! I'm gonna TRY and at least get something up for a trip report!

Back on topic.... I'm going for number 3 tomorrow! (hmmmmm....maybe that really isn't this topic, huh?)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

$5.00 bonus for me! Thanks for getting them posted tonight Tricia. It was enough to get me to a $25 GC. Hopefully it will arrive before my trip on the 23rd!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I was able to get 28 in December for the $5 bonus. We went away unexpectedly this past weekend, so I didn't get 30 in. I am going for 31 this month though!! We are hoping to go back to Disney next year though, so that is my motivation also!
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Back DUDE, and Tricia Thanks for the bonus WOW 48 Super Bonus and a total bonus of over $1000 give out that is just amazing!!!! Thank you so much for that added incentive! Its hard work but the bonus makes it so worth it! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thank you, Tricia! I drive myself crazy trying to get a survey somedays (my dh says it's not a drive but a short putt!), but when I see my earnings looking so good and I get those bonuses, it's so worth it!

Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

Got the $7.50 bonus, too! Thank you, Tricia, for the great incentive and for getting them posted tonight! Although, if my DH hears me say "I have to go try for a survey" one more time I think he's going to kick me, lol!

DD8 needs to start a palette expander for her overcrowded teeth this month which is stealing our entire vacation fund this year ($3800 eek!). So, if we are going to manage a vacation I need to do some serious clicking, lol! I'm going to try my hardest to get the $8 bonus for January!

Congrats to everyone who managed to get a December bonus! And a big thanks to the SR team for all you do!
    Debbie

Got the $7.50 bonus too. Thanks Tricia! It is definitely getting harder each month to qualify for the surveys but I keep on trying. It also helps to have an obliging DH who seems to qualify more often then I do.

I just managed 25 surveys for Dec. when the ones from 12/28 posted. $5 bonus for me! Thanks for all the effort, Tricia! DD is going to get to dine at the AK's RFC with her friends this summer thanks to SR!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I also got the $7.50 bonus and I would have to say that I'm VERY persistent, I sometimes have a hard time trying to qualify but I don't easily give-up, it's become a challenge to say the least!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks...I got my small bonus...since I wasn't home the 19th - 31st..that put a damper on my bonus for December, but I"m back and going to try to get back in the habit.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!