Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal cashout ?

Default Paypal cashout ?

Can someone explain how the paypal cashout works? I understand how it works on SR's end. What I don't understand is once SR sends money to my paypal account, how do I get the money out? Right now, I only have a credit card linked to my paypal account. Can I link a debit card and request payment to that? Or do I need to add my banking(checking acct, routing #...) information? I really don't trust giving my banking information to paypal.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Here's a link to PayPal's FAQ on withdrawing funds: https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...lutionId=10809

Basically, you can withdraw funds to a bank account that PayPal has verified, to a credit card attached to the account, or request a check.
    Andrea

I have my PP account linked to a separate bank account I only use for Ebay and Pay Pal...etc.

I move money in and out of it all the time...takes a couple of days, but easy.
    Just add your account info to the pay pal account, (I think they will withdraw I think $1.00 or some odd amount to verify and then you'll be all set).
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

you can also pay I think 3.00 to get a check cut and sent to you
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. I really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    I have my PP account linked to a separate bank account I only use for Ebay and Pay Pal...etc.

Just add your account info to the pay pal account, (I think they will withdraw I think $1.00 or some odd amount to verify and then you'll be all set).
    That is a good idea. I have a savings account I haven't used in a while. This would work perfectly. Thanks!

Kycha, I have to correct this part.

They will DEPOSIT two very small amounts to your account and require you to tell them how much they are before your bank account becomes verified. I can access my bank accounts online, so I just check there for the deposit info and input that info.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for asking this Kycha. I have wondered about this for a long time, but always thought I was the only one who didn't know .

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I've had it link to my own personal acct (Not our main one) for years and have never had a problem. I actually have a debit card that I signed up for through paypal so when I was doing a lot of ebay it was easier to use that to pay for shipping when I was mailing out the packages bc that's where the money went anyway.

I do have a question though, when you cash out through SR, a friend told me a fee was deducted. So example she cashout for $100 but only received $95. My only guess is that it was "paid" to her with a CC, but I wasn't sure, unless she had offers that weren't paypal payouts.

Anyone know the answer? I was thinking at one point of cashing out through paypal but didn't want to in case it was a big fee? Or a percentage of what your cashing out?

Thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I've had it link to my own personal acct (Not our main one) for years and have never had a problem. I actually have a debit card that I signed up for through paypal so when I was doing a lot of ebay it was easier to use that to pay for shipping when I was mailing out the packages bc that's where the money went anyway.

I do have a question though, when you cash out through SR, a friend told me a fee was deducted. So example she cashout for $100 but only received $95. My only guess is that it was "paid" to her with a CC, but I wasn't sure, unless she had offers that weren't paypal payouts.

Anyone know the answer? I was thinking at one point of cashing out through paypal but didn't want to in case it was a big fee? Or a percentage of what your cashing out?

Thanks
    April
    When I have cashed out there has not been a fee to receive my payment. I have a free/standard account. Does your friend have an account that is more than that (aka premier from selling on ebay)?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also have cashed out to paypal once and there wasn't a fee. I have a standard account too. If you have an account that is set up for business and accepts credit cards I believe a fee is taken out. You may want to check it and set up an account that is just the basic account in order to accept paypal from SR if yours is the kind that charges to accept payments.
    Sunshine Rewards