Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Disney Card Mailing?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Okay. It took me awhile to process all of them, but everything that was cashed out for by today has now been mailed (Disney Cards and Disney Dollars). Things cashed out before today went out early this morning and things cashed out today went out with the afternoon mail. I'd think that everyone should have them by next Friday (the 11th).
    thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you! * thank you!
    Goodness! You are welcome. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'll just say thanks! Our trip is coming up on 1-26 and the extra money will certainly come in handy. I would still be interested in knowing if there is some rhyme or reason to when the gift cards are mailed out. I usually do the big Disney cash out, so I think that confused me. It really does not take much! Also, way back last year, before there were so many members, I think the Gift cards just got mailed out whenever they were ordered. Things have changed, I know, and I'm just curious. Anyway, the extra Sunshine money will pay for our tickets to the Pirates and Princess Party!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    Anyway, the extra Sunshine money will pay for our tickets to the Pirates and Princess Party!
    We're going to the P&P Party on 1/21! My Disney Visa rewards paid for our tix, but SR paid for plenty more

Did everyone get their Disney gift cards? I haven't received my card yet from my Jan. 2 cashout. I'm sure I'll get it in the next few days. I'm just being a Nervous Nelly cuz our trip is just 2 weeks away!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got mine a few days ago, but I live pretty close to Tricia. Hopefully yours get there soon! I had a little scare with mine - the side of the envelope was ripped open. I thought for sure they were gone, but luckily they were there.
    Thanks Saikai!

I got my Disney gift card today! Phew! Just in time!

BTW, Tricia, I received too much $$. I cashed out for $25 and received $75! What do you need me to do?
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I got my Disney gift card today! Phew! Just in time!

BTW, Tricia, I received too much $$. I cashed out for $25 and received $75! What do you need me to do?
    That's odd. I show a cashout from Chrismas Eve for $50 and one for more recently for $25. Are you sure you didn't cash out for a total of $75?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Now that you say that, I don't recall getting my cards from then (Christmas Eve). I'm glad someone's keeping track!

Thanks for all the great service Tricia, and I will proudly wear my SR button and carry my SR bag at Disney next week!!
    Melissa

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Send any extra cards to Dude!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.