Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Disney Card Mailing?

Sorry Dude, I'm not sharing!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on Jan 7th for a Disney GC. I know I probably missed the January 4th mailing but have there been any mailings since then? Or will my cashout go out with the upcoming "Big Disney" cashout.

We are leaving on Jan 8th and I choose not to wait for the hinted "end of January" cashout b/c I was afraid that I wouldn't get it in time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tronohousegirl1998@gmail. View Post
    I cashed out on Jan 7th for a Disney GC. I know I probably missed the January 4th mailing but have there been any mailings since then? Or will my cashout go out with the upcoming "Big Disney" cashout.

We are leaving on Jan 8th and I choose not to wait for the hinted "end of January" cashout b/c I was afraid that I wouldn't get it in time.

Thanks
    I caught up with everything that was cashed out before I started the special cashout. So you should have it within the next 48 hours (or maybe even today) depending on where you live.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Great! Thanks.

I cashed out for a Disney card on 2/1/08. Am leaving for WDW on Feb 28. Do you think I will receive it before the trip?

Thanks,
    Kris
    Sunshine Rewards

Is there still a hold on mailing out the cards from the whole Greenfield debacle? I didn't realize that cashing out wasn't a good idea on the 4th, and I cashed out for a $25 card- just wondering! Thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Is there still a hold on mailing out the cards from the whole Greenfield debacle? I didn't realize that cashing out wasn't a good idea on the 4th, and I cashed out for a $25 card- just wondering! Thanks!
    I'd like to know this too. I have a surprise trip coming up soon and I want to cash out for a Disney card but I don't know if they are currently being processed and mailed or still on hold??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Tricia should be checking in. I'll save this question for her as I'm not sure if she is still holding any cash outs or not since resolution of the survey issue.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Tricia should be checking in. I'll save this question for her as I'm not sure if she is still holding any cash outs or not since resolution of the survey issue.
    Obviously I'm not Tricia, but I asked Cindy this early last week or end of the week before about the new gc's bc I wanted to cashout for an Outback, but wasn't sure if the "cashing out" ban was lifted. Cindy said it was and to go ahead. I received my Outback GC yesterday., Not sure if this holds true for Disney or not though.

HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy and I got all of the cashouts caught up before we left. So everything that was cashed out before about the 18th was sent before we left for Vegas.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs