Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Five Years of SR! Share Your Memories

Default Five Years of SR! Share Your Memories

Join with us in sharing some of your favorite SR memories in celebration of our 5th birthday. Whether you have been here 5 days or 5 years, we would love to hear from you!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well some of my favorite forum memories over the years has been Party with a Star offers, Chingy pinball tournament, and rub my duck discussion. LOL

My favorite non-forum memories have been when I've received my cashout no matter how big or small and used it to buy something I needed or wanted. Sometimes it went to things like Christmas presents and other times it went to a fun vacation.
    Sunshine Rewards

my favorite memory.....has to be an EMAIL sent! I joined in April 2008 and was just a casual member, not really doing much, just earning a little bit here and there for our trip December 2009. Then around the end of June 2009 I got an email that said I was like $10 away from making SM. I'd never in a million years expected to actually make any kind of real money here! But that email showed me that i HAD been making money. So I earned SM, then have been SMP every quarter since then! I LOVE it here......I earned over $1300 last year and have cashed out for 2 $500 disney gift cards, a large paypal cashout and some little stuff. Not to mention all the great STUFF I've gotten! i never would have shopped at QVC before SR, but someone posted about the American Girl Doll sale and I got one for DD for xmas and she was so happy she cried!! We found an online drugstore that carried DS's lactose medicine, and DH loves his Keurig and coffee from Coffeeforless.com. Without that email, I'm sure I wouldn't have made SM that qtr and would never have made the money I have since then.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a member and have managed to be a SM a couple of times which is alot of fun! I have used it to afford to buy extra goodies on WDW trips, special dinners at Chef Mickey's and Crsytal Palace, things I never would have been able to afford otherwise. I love being a member...you guys are awesome!

I have really enjoyed being an SR member. I was so confused when I joined in July 2010. I tried a few surveys and thought I would never get the hang of it. I only earned about $3.00 in July. My children were still on Summer vacation so I put it aside until they went back to school in September. I didn't know how it would go but I tried again. It was slow in the beginning but then the momentum started picking up. I joined the boards and it was a great motivator and support system for a "newbie". It gave me the confidence to keep on going. I reached SM and then SMP for 1st Q2011. Never did I think that would be attainable when I started in July 2010. I also recently cashed out for (4) $100.00 Disney E-Mailable Gift Cards.

Thank you, SR!
    Last edited by happymom; 01-20-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    We found an online drugstore that carried DS's lactose medicine,
    What online drugstore do you use for this??? I have to buy lactaid pills all the time and if I could buy them through SR and not make a special trip out for them, that would be awesome! I think this is going to be the year that I start doing more of my drugstore shopping online (and preferably through SR of course ) I've just been reluctant to try it so far because I'd like to make sure I'm getting a good deal on the things I need, but I've been hearing more and more great things about online drugstore shopping!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I like how Sunshine continues to evolve and change.
    In the beginning, it was fun to collect on the paid clicks.
    Then it was the paid e-mails that we received.
    I still try at the Freebies, but not as much as I used too, but occasionally I'll pick up one or two a week.
    Shopping-this has to be my biggest money maker-I hate shopping in malls and stores. If I shop, I try on sizes in the stores, then go home and order through Sunshine's.
    Survey's right now, are the biggest money makers for me.

I was pretty excited last week, when I got all 8 Survey's.
    I called it the Magic 8 Ball.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

So many memories! The crazy discussions that made me do everything from giggle to guffaw. The growing of the lovely community that did things like send snow to Lisa and suprise wedding and shower gifts. Being able to afford the extras on Disney trips (like taking my mom on a tour or going to the Halloween Party).

But, I think my best memories came from meeting all the wonderful people behind that magic when we sailed on the Disney Wonder! So much fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    What online drugstore do you use for this??? I have to buy lactaid pills all the time and if I could buy them through SR and not make a special trip out for them, that would be awesome!
    Drugstore.com 5% back and drugstore.com dollars too! love it during the summer time when I have to buy allergy meds too!
    Jennifer -

I actually got my mother to join last week. I think my favorite moment right now was walking her through her first purchase on AIM the other day and then yesterday she told me her credit of 5.85 is pending. Right now I'm trying to help her get the Join the Forum credit!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards