Thread: paid emails not crediting?

Default paid emails not crediting?

Just thought I would ask since I did a search and cannot find the answer... the links I have for paid emails never seem to work for me. Whenever I click on one it says "you have already been credited for this email" but I know that isn't true b/c I have been on *ahem* SR hiatus for some time now and am just rejoining. It was happening last year as well though, so I thought I should ask to see if there is something funky with my account.
    I realize it's only pennies but that is how we earn the big bucks around here!!
    thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I'm not sure, but I think the links in the paid emails are only good for 7 days. Are you clicking right away when they come in or have they been sitting in your mailbox for a while?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think the links in the paid emails are only good for 7 days. Are you clicking right away when they come in or have they been sitting in your mailbox for a while?
    Aha! that may be the issue! I rarely go in to that email so it is probably that they are overdue.... rats!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Is this true? I can't seem to find information anywhere stating that the emails have a deadline to earn the penny. I've received the "you have already been credited" message more times than I can count because apparently I don't check my email often enough.

Here is what it says at the bottom of every paid email:

"You are receiving this Sunshine Mail as a member of Sunshine Rewards. Paid emails are valid for 7 days only. To unsubscribe, please go to http://www.sunshinerewards.com/unsubscribe.php, enter your e-mail address and password and press "Submit". This will delete your Sunshine Rewards account, and you will forfeit the earnings in your account."

The reason for this is that when advertisers pay for a paid email, it is usually because they have something going on at a specific time. If the member doesn't read the email in time, the advertiser doesn't really get anything out of it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs