We have found ourselves in a bit of a bind this year. DH only gets paid by commission. Not good. So in our attempt to cut costs/make more money, our DVC points came under scrutiny. We've gone back and forth about the possibility of selling them. We sooooo don't want to!!!!! It's very much a decision that we are making with our hearts, not our minds. Then we figured maybe we could rent the points out, since we won't have money to make another trip for at least another 18 months or more. But we have no clue how to go about that. I glanced at the info on the DIS but found myself overwhelmed. I'll be the first to admit I really don't know/understand much about the DVC. I'm sure there are many rules and regulations that I'm unfamiliar with! Would someone be able to "dumb it down" to me? The specifics are that we would have 79 points that would need to be used before June 2012. Then we get our 160 points for this year in June. Anybody able to explain to me how to go about renting?? Thanks in advance for your help!!