Thread: Firefox Settings

Default Firefox Settings

I used to know how to get cookies enabled in Firefox, but I can't find it anymore. I was trying to help my mother last week to make sure her shopping tracked after she signed up. She uses Firefox almost exclusively, but they've hidden the options somewhere. I can't find the settings on my own computer either! Mom's shopping DID track and is pending, but she didn't get credit for joining the forum. That one tells me something needs fixed (or, possibly she didn't do something right.)

I'm on Firefox 3.6 and my guess is that hers is the same, since both Tools sections were pretty similar. If anybody can figure out where the cookie settings are, I would greatly appreciate it!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll look when I get home from work. I have it on my personal laptop but not my work laptop.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bingo! Found it on mine, thanks Cate! I may be over there this weekend as I need an oil change, but I'm not 100% sure yet. It depends on whether or not my dad will be able to get my car up the ramp with the snow on my tires. I'll take another look at her settings next time I'm there.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

glad to help!
    Sunshine Rewards