Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how old is SR?

Default how old is SR?

sorry if its written somewhere and i didnt see it? but i'd like to know so when i tell people about it, i can say something like "its been around 5 years, its a VERY reliable site!".

thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I believe Jan 2006 is when it began.
    Sunshine Rewards

hmm is that all? feels like i have been a member longer than that. thanks for quick reply.

Yes, actually it is and we will be having a celebration trivia this month in honor of it. However, SR derived from another site called Helping Moms Connect, Tricias first brain child. We now have several other sites also that we are working on to make just as great at SR. In just a years time, we have grown immeasurably because its truly a mom and pop business. We don't get some of the big deals and payouts like the huge reward sites, however, you can't go to them if you don't get credits and expect to get an answer or get them to fight for you, cause they don't, they are too big. We on the other hand want our members to feel comfortable here, be a family, make some money and keep it more personal so we can do the best for our members.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, actually it is and we will be having a celebration trivia this month in honor of it. However, SR derived from another site called Helping Moms Connect, Tricias first brain child. We now have several other sites also that we are working on to make just as great at SR. In just a years time, we have grown immeasurably because its truly a mom and pop business. We don't get some of the big deals and payouts like the huge reward sites, however, you can't go to them if you don't get credits and expect to get an answer or get them to fight for you, cause they don't, they are too big. We on the other hand want our members to feel comfortable here, be a family, make some money and keep it more personal so we can do the best for our members.
    And just from my short experience I can see that you all do go to bat for your members and it is comfortable, like a family here! I really like that people all display postive attitudes and you on the staff don't put yourself above the other members in any way, and you're honest. Thanks for all you've done to make this a great, wholesome site!
    This is the site for me and I'm sticking around!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I remember in the beginning when Tricia answered questions for us over on the DIS. I'm sure she still does, but I don't frequent the Budget Board to often anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I remember in the beginning when Tricia answered questions for us over on the DIS. I'm sure she still does, but I don't frequent the Budget Board to often anymore.
    I sure did! I don't get over there as much anymore because of all of the activity in our forum. But without the DIS, SR would not have gotten very far.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have to agree - without the DIS I would have never heard of SR!! I gues we should give a big THANK YOU to the DIS!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Very well put Cindy. In today's world customer service isn't what it use to be and the fact that you and Trisha are always here to answer questions and make it feel like a welcoming family is what makes it so special!!!

Thank you!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by phillygal3 View Post
    sorry if its written somewhere and i didnt see it? but i'd like to know so when i tell people about it, i can say something like "its been around 5 years, its a VERY reliable site!".

thanks
    Just curious where in the Philly Burbs are you??? I am too and wondering on what side of Philly! Chester Co. over here.
    Sunshine Rewards