Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how old is SR?

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I agree. I didn't realize so many of us are from PA either. I'm in Lancaster County. And yes, the Disney outlet is open. I am hoping to make it there this weekend. BTW, they just opened one at the Hershey outlets as well. Chipndale where are you from?
    Oh, that is good news. I guess I will have to make a trip out and visit my BIL. I didn't realize that a Disney outlet store was going to open at the Hershery outlets. I will put that on my list for when we go to Hershery park. I live at the other end of the state. I live in the easter suburbs of Pittsburgh. Go Steelers. My mom and I come out to Lancaster to shop at the Amish quite a bit. As soon as we move in our new house, I am planning on making a trip to get a kitchen table and chairs. Our old house had a center island and when we are renting is too small for anything so we have been eating off of a card table. I am getting anxious to make the trip and do some shopping. Oh, I will be in trouble with dh - Disney store, Pottery barn, childrens place, qvc..... I don't think I will tell him.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Oh, that is good news. I guess I will have to make a trip out and visit my BIL. I didn't realize that a Disney outlet store was going to open at the Hershery outlets. I will put that on my list for when we go to Hershery park. I live at the other end of the state. I live in the easter suburbs of Pittsburgh. Go Steelers. My mom and I come out to Lancaster to shop at the Amish quite a bit. As soon as we move in our new house, I am planning on making a trip to get a kitchen table and chairs. Our old house had a center island and when we are renting is too small for anything so we have been eating off of a card table. I am getting anxious to make the trip and do some shopping. Oh, I will be in trouble with dh - Disney store, Pottery barn, childrens place, qvc..... I don't think I will tell him.
    Too Wild! I'm also from Lanc. Co. - right on the Chester County border and I know exactly where Lincoln University is...

Disney Store outlet is the bomb! Stopped the other night on the way home from Lancaster and got matching tshirts for us FourFoxes for $3 each. Perfect for the next trip to Disney. They were $4.99 and then another 40% off. If you go to Rockvale, check out the new Steve and Barry outlet too. Lots of bargains there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Too Wild! I'm also from Lanc. Co. - right on the Chester County border and I know exactly where Lincoln University is...

Disney Store outlet is the bomb! Stopped the other night on the way home from Lancaster and got matching tshirts for us FourFoxes for $3 each. Perfect for the next trip to Disney. They were $4.99 and then another 40% off. If you go to Rockvale, check out the new Steve and Barry outlet too. Lots of bargains there.
    Ooohh. What do they have at the Steve and Barry store? Is that near the Disney outlet? Even though I'm only 20 minutes away, I hardly ever go to the outlets. But, with the new Disney outlet, I am sure to spend more time there.

Ooohh. What do they have at the Steve and Barry store? Is that near the Disney outlet? Even though I'm only 20 minutes away, I hardly ever go to the outlets. But, with the new Disney outlet, I am sure to spend more time there.

Steve and Barry's has all kinds of clothing for men, women and kids. I was there a few days after Christmas and they had Starbury sneakers, jeans, collegiate logo items including jackets, tshirts. They also had branded items from Sarah Jessica Parker's line, Venus Williams's line of athletic clothing and a line by a Amanda Bynes. Everything in the store was $8.99 or less. It was insane. They are in the section with the Reading Glass & China - where the Pepperidge Farm used to be. They've taken over many stores there and have a big place.

The Renovation Hardware store is also open now (I think that's the name of it). Sort of like a Pottery Barn. It's where the Food Court used to be.

20 min. in which direction are you? I'm about 15 minutes East. It is a Small World After All!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Steve and Barry's has all kinds of clothing for men, women and kids. I was there a few days after Christmas and they had Starbury sneakers, jeans, collegiate logo items including jackets, tshirts. They also had branded items from Sarah Jessica Parker's line, Venus Williams's line of athletic clothing and a line by a Amanda Bynes. Everything in the store was $8.99 or less. It was insane. They are in the section with the Reading Glass & China - where the Pepperidge Farm used to be. They've taken over many stores there and have a big place.

The Renovation Hardware store is also open now (I think that's the name of it). Sort of like a Pottery Barn. It's where the Food Court used to be.

20 min. in which direction are you? I'm about 15 minutes East. It is a Small World After All!
    I'm North, close to the Berks county border. In the Denver area, about 2 miles from the turnpike. I've heard a lot about Renovation Hardware. I definitely need to shop at Target this weekend. I might as well stop at the outlets on the way. It was cold, cold, cold last night. But, I see we are in for a "heat wave". Low to mid 50's for the next week. Get out the sunblock!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree. I didn't realize so many of us are from PA either. I'm in Lancaster County. And yes, the Disney outlet is open. I am hoping to make it there this weekend. BTW, they just opened one at the Hershey outlets as well. Chipndale where are you from?
    I'm only 5 miles from the new "Philadelphia Preimium Outlets" which are in ah hem, Limerick! lol I haven't been there yet, they opened right before we left for Disney and they were mobbed for the holiday season. I know we're getting a Disney outlet there come Spring!

I haven't been to the Lancaster outlets in about a year, I have gone to Reading outlets, but they just don't compare to Rockvale. I didn't realize they got a Disney store outlet. The only one I have ever been to was in Rohobeth when we went to OC MD. Where is it located?

We went to DW this summer and ate at Bob Evans on the way out. I did see the Eagles Sport Zone which is new!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I'm only 5 miles from the new "Philadelphia Preimium Outlets" which are in ah hem, Limerick! lol I haven't been there yet, they opened right before we left for Disney and they were mobbed for the holiday season. I know we're getting a Disney outlet there come Spring!
    I was just telling DH we need to go to the new outlets, see what they got. He didn't even know they existed. What can I say? Men!

I haven't been to the Lancaster outlets in about a year, I have gone to Reading outlets, but they just don't compare to Rockvale. I didn't realize they got a Disney store outlet. The only one I have ever been to was in Rohobeth when we went to OC MD. Where is it located?
    I'm not really sure where it is located. I think next to Children's Place. I'll let you know. I hope to get out there on Sunday.

We went to DW this summer and ate at Bob Evans on the way out. I did see the Eagles Sport Zone which is new!
    Yeah, I had to stop in there one day to get my brother's Christmas gift. Expensive. I paid like $5 for a pack of cards. I really don't think they get the concept of an outlet.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

In Rockvale the Disney Outlet is located in the row between Bass Shoes and Gymboree. I am so excited to hear that they are open. When I was out there in October, they had the signs up but were not open.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

The Disney Store is sort of behind Cracker Barrel...in the strip of stores with Bass and Gymboree. Secret Sneaker might still be there too.

Happy Shopping!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards