Thread: Frustrated--offers don't like me!!!

Default Frustrated--offers don't like me!!!

Don't know if it is the time of the year, but I am having trouble getting anything to credit except for surveys! I have been so lucky with those! Any other tips? I have cleared cookies, cache, ran spybot, new email addy, doing just a few a day--still not alot of luck. Just really needed to vent---off to try some more offers and order pictures!!

I'm with you. May pending is pretty full.

I think they actually want you to purchase something in the end for $1.--$5.00, but I won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I'm with you. May pending is pretty full.

I think they actually want you to purchase something in the end for $1.--$5.00, but I won't do it.
    That shouldn't be the case. The only offers where you should need to purchase anything are ones like the As Seen on TV, Diet products, etc.

Might it be your IP address? Sometimes if you are using an IP address that other people can randomly get (like AOL), you will not get credits because someone already has for the IP address.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Soooo.....maybe I should open another email through my Internet Service Provider, and not gmail, hotmail? I can do that!!!! I really love this sight, I only wish I could find the time to post more often! Thanks.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Have you tried a new yahoo address? I know I usually only get credit for types of surveys, like (Surveys & Gifts BJ's Club .50 that was up today) where you click a No and it goes right to the next page. Gmail never works for me on them, but new yahoo's 98% do.

Whereas MyInsiderDeals & Aisle7 I get w/ Gmail.

Also if you are using IE, make sure nothing is in your blocked sites list.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards