Thread: Good bye Snow White's Scary Adventure

Default Good bye Snow White's Scary Adventure

According to news out of Florida, the new plans for the Fantasyland expansion have Snow White's Scary Adventure being taken out and a new indoor roller coaster being added that features Snow White and the 7 Dwarves

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/1...ntasyland.html

Looks like there will be quite a few changes in Fantasyland!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just heard about this a couple of days ago! Can't say I'm really sorry...I remember being unenthused about that ride the one time we went when I was little and I just went on it again last year and it was still just a blah ride. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new ride will be like! I didn't know they were thinking of a roller coaster type to replace it...sounds interesting!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

That makes me so sad! My girls STILL love to ride that, even though it is one of the "kiddie" rides.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

it makes me sad, and i wish i could get back to wdw one more time before it closes, but i'm excited to get another coaster.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Honestly, this is one of the attractions I almost always skipped due to lack of enthusiasm by my kids when they were little and, now, my grandchildren. I'm all about the new ride. Sounds intriguing.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

So they are going to have a Snow White mine ride and a Goofy roller coaster?!? Well, at least it will be an indoor coaster. Hopefully they will keep it very much a family ride so Mommy can ride it
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059