Thread: Turbo Tax ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Question Turbo Tax ?

Has anyone purchased it through the shopping link? Is it $2 credit per transaction?

I ask bc if you buy it online you have to purchase state and federal seperately although you get a free efile with the federal one.

If I have to buy them both online I would do it seperately, but right now our stores are offering both federal and state for around $40-$45, I think it's more like $55 or more if you buy it from them online.

TIA!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have any accounts with Fidelity or Vanguard, you can get a discount for the online Turbo Tax. Not sure exactly how much but it is worthwhile to check it out if you can. HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    If you have any accounts with Fidelity or Vanguard, you can get a discount for the online Turbo Tax. Not sure exactly how much but it is worthwhile to check it out if you can. HTH.
    Yup, have accts with both, back in the day Vanguard gave it to us for free.
    When they stopped we went to Tax cut bc it was cheaper. Heard H&R block is having money issue's this year (stock wise etc), but it really didn't matter to us which one we did it in. It's nice if we stay with Tax cut since it imports our last years data, but honestly it doesn't matter.

Thanks for your reminder, bc I did forget about that.

April
    Sunshine Rewards